Chapter 42

New Jersey 7.30 p.m.
Ethan POV -

Mom, Cameron, Grayson and y/n are out for dinner. They're celebrating y/n's decision to move to L.A. It makes me happy that even mom and Cameron are over the moon with her moving in with us. Y/n might be moving away from her own family, but it's good to see she is gaining a new family here.

I'm still editing our new Tuesday video and decided to stay home. I'm in bed with my laptop and am almost done when Emma walks in with only a towel wrapped around her body. I look up and stare at her. She turns her head and we lock eyes. What is she doing? I was never good at reading her face or her body language, so this no exception. But she appears not to be her crazy self. She walks over to me and drops the towel. Her body is banging as always. She looks gorgeous and I can't help but stare. I see the smirk appearing on her face. She grabs my laptop and puts it on my bedside table.

"Emma.." I whisper. "What are you doing?". She is still looking me dead in the eyes. She climbs on my lap and runs her hands through my hair. It doesn't turn me on at all. Her touch.. her scent, her balls for pulling this joke off.. it's not doing anything for me. "Emma, stop!" I say as I grab her arm. She looks at me intensely. "Y/n is in love with Grayson, Ethan!" She says. My heart suddenly races like crazy when she drops y/n's name.

"Umm.. okay?! I know that.." I respond as calmly and unbothered as possible. "You will never be with her!" She continues. "You can stare at her, fantasize about her and dream about her all you want. But she'll never be yours!" Emma breathes against my lips. "You will never touch her the way Grayson touches her, and she will never moan your name the way she moans Grayson's name!" Emma aggressively adds.

My stomach turns and it feels like Emma is stabbing me in the heart. Her words ignite a rage in my body. I bite my lip in frustration and grab her face with both my hands. "Shut the fuck up!" I breathe. I kiss her roughly as she pulls my shirt over my head and unbuckles my belt.