Chapter 11

Anahola Bay, Kauai 2.30 p.m.
Y/n POV -

"Gray.." I whisper. He looks at me as if I just broke his heart. "It's not what you think." I continue. "Then what is it?" He asks. "Do you have a baby with him?" He points at Mike. "No!" I say. "Are you pregnant?" He continues. I look at my feet in the sand. How was it just seconds ago that I was the happiest I have ever been?"Are you pregnant?" He asks again, raising his voice. I want to say so much, but can't find the words. "Grayson.." I beg. He turns around and walks away. Tears start streaming down my face. Kian pulls me into a hug. "Don't cry." He mumbles in my hair. "Everything is gonna be okay!" He says as he guides me to the car. "Oh and Mike.." Kian continues. "You are the dumbest idiot I have ever seen!".

Anahola Bay, Kauai 2.30 p.m.
Ethan POV -

"Grayson, calm down!" I yell as he storms off. I run after him and see Emma and James following us. "You need to get it together, dude!" I say. He starts slowing down and I catch up to him. "Since when have you become such a ticking time bomb? You put y/n on the spot in front of all those people and didn't give her the opportunity to explain herself to you." I say pointing at the group we left behind. "Dude!" I add and I stop him. "The way you look at eachother, Gray. It reminds me of mom and dad." Grayson's face softens. I see tears well up in his eyes. "She is pregnant or has a baby with that loser, Ethan! Maybe we aren't meant to be." He growls. He pushes me aside and walks off. "Told you that girl was gonna be trouble." Emma says. I roll my eyes at her and walk off.

Kauai 8 p.m.
Grayson POV -

And here I am. Back in the place where I started this getaway. Staring at the ceiling of my Kauai bedroom. Thinking about what my life with y/n could have been. Ethan was right. I'm regretting not talking to y/n in private about this baby thing. The baby thing didn't even hurt me as bad as seeing her cry. "I fucking blew it." I whisper. What is this girl doing to me? Why is she everything I need and why do I lose my mind at the thought of her loving- or being loved by someone else? The thought that she's probably with Kian kills me and makes my jaw clench. My phone buzzes. I reach out to grab it from the bedside table. It's a text from Kian. Nervously I unlock my phone.

 Nervously I unlock my phone