Chapter 19

Kauai 10 p.m.
Y/n POV -

I'm having the most amazing night of my life. Watching the sunset with Gray and eating sushi together. Really getting to know each other and his kisses. Those kisses! I want him so bad! I feel like I'm on my very first date and just had my very first kiss all over again. I'm so nervous for what's next, because I dont know if I can take it slow with this man. We arrive at this amazing house overlooking the ocean.

"We've arrived, beautiful." Grayson says. We both get out of the car. "This is the house we're staying." he adds. "I wanna show you something." He continues. He takes my hand and I follow him inside.

Kauai 10 p.m.
Grayson POV -

I lead y/n into the dark hallway and close the door behind her. "Close your eyes.." I say. I wanted her to close her eyes so I could surprise her with the den in the living room. But seeing her standing there with her eyes closed, so innocent looking, not expecting me to kiss her.. makes me want to kiss her so bad. In a split second I push her against the dresser in the hallway and softly bite her lip. I can tell I caught her by surprise, but she surrenders immediately and answers my kiss.

"Okay, sorry.." I breathe as I stop kissing her. "Now I need you to close your eyes for real." I say as I grab her hand and lead her to the living room. I get behind her and whisper in her ear: "You can open your eyes." She turns around and looks at me in shock. "This is perfect, Grayson!" She says with a big smile on her face. "I'm glad you like it. Please get comfortable while I get the snacks." I respond.

I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge to get some drinks. On top of the drinks I find a note and a pack of condoms. I can't help but laugh when I read the note:

Grayson! If you made it until here, things are going great! Go get her tiger! But do it safe!
E and sister James

I slide one of the condoms in my pocket and grab the drinks and snacks before I return to the living room. Y/n is laying comfortably in the den and watches me putting down the drinks. I turn on Netflix and crawl in to lay next to her. The fairy lights twinkle in her eyes. I lick my lips and start kissing her. She puts her leg on my stomach and crawls on top of me.

Kauai 11 p.m.
Ethan POV -

I take my earpods out and throw my phone on the bed. I get up and open my bedroom door to go take a pee. As I open my door I hear sounds coming from the living room and freeze. "NO! FUCKING! WAY!" I whisper pretty loud to myself. I quietly take a step back into the bedroom and close the door. What do I do? I panic. I don't wanna hear this and cover my ears. I look for my phone and text James. Dear baby jesus, they are loud!! Not even y/n, but I hear Gray as well. There is no way I can sleep with them getting it on in the living room. The condoms were kinda a joke but by now I hope Grayson has found them. James texted back and we decided to leave. I put on a hoodie, sweatpants and grab my shoes. I don't know yet where we're going, but any place is better than here.