Chapter 12

Kauai 8.30 p.m.
Ethan POV -

Grayson storms down the stairs. "I'm going to Kian!" He yells from the kitchen. "What?" I yell back in shock. I see Grayson tying his Vans. "Are you gonna fight him, or hang out?" I ask confused. "He texted me. Y/n is with him." Gray responds. "So? Are you gonna kill him?" I ask again. "You've been kinda territorial and protective when it comes to y/n." I add. "I know but I have to talk to y/n." He says and shows me the texts. "You want me to come with you?" I ask. We hear Emma yelling at me in the background. "Nah, you've got your own things to deal with." He says while looking at Emma. "Don't stay up!" He yells as he walks out. "Good luck and text me!" I shout back before he closes the garage door.

Kauai 9 p.m.
Grayson POV -

I arrive at Kian's house. "Don't f*ck this up, Gray!" I tell myself. JC let's me in and directs me up the stairs to Kian's room. I open the door and see the room is completely dark. A small beam of light escapes from the open bathroom door and lights the bed. I hear y/n crying over the sound of the shower and my heart sinks. I rush to the bathroom to see y/n in her underwear sitting on the floor of the shower. Her head resting on her knees. Kian looks up. He as well is sitting in the shower. Fully clothed. His shirt and jeans are drenched. Water running over his head while he holds y/n. As I take all my clothes off Kian gets up and steps out of the shower. "Thanks, man." I whisper. "Please, take good care of her." He says when I sit down in the shower and pull y/n against my body.

Kauai 9.10 p.m
Y/n POV -

I'm numb and I can't stop crying. I feel my body tingling with electricity and relax. "Y/n.." his deep voice whispers in my ear as he pulls me close. "I'm here. Please don't cry." I feel his hand caressing my back as he rests his head on mine. "I'm so sorry." Grayson continues. "I promise I won't hurt you ever again." The more he talks to me the calmer I feel. I lift my head to look into his warm eyes. "We were trying.." I whisper. "We were trying for a baby. I could be pregnant.." I cry. I see his jaw clenching. "It's okay." He says. "Either way it's okay." Grayson turns off the shower and wraps me in a towel. He carries me to Kian's bed and gets under the covers next to me. He puts his arms around me as I rest my head on his chest. He still smells sweet is what I think when I fall asleep.