Chapter 27

Kauai 11 p.m.
Y/n POV -

"How do you feel about Emma's confession?" I ask Grayson as we arrive back at the twins house. He shrugs. "It doesn't change a thing. At least not for me. I think it might change a lot for Ethan, though." He says as I follow him to the kitchen. "Yeah, poor Ethan." I say. "Do you think he is gonna be okay?" I ask Grayson as he grabs us some drinks. "He'll be fine. It was a good idea of you to take us to Kian and JC's party." He says. "And even a better idea to let Ethan crash there for the night." He adds with a grin.

I'm leaning against the kitchen counter and am mesmerized by this man just moving around the kitchen. His phone buzzes on the breakfast bar and my eyes follow him reaching for it. He picks up the phone. Reads the message. Bites his lip and smiles. I can't help but smile as well when I see that naughty look in his eyes. "Please tell me this is not the way you look at your phone when Emma texts you?" I saying teasingly but at the same time a bit worried. He puts the phone down and walks over to me. He grabs my hips and pushes his hips against mine. I look up at his face and can't help but lick my lips in thirst. "No, it was a text from James." He says. Confused I stop licking my lips. And the sexual tension that was growing in my belly disappeared.

"Is that how you look when James texts you?" I ask in shock. "You bit your lip. It looked like you were turned on. Heck you even turned me on by the look on your face." He smiles at me and whispers: "I was turned on by his text." My jaw drops and I push Grayson back. "Wait, what?" I say. He grabs my hips again and pushes himself against me. One of his hands travels to the nape of my neck. With the other hand he puts my hair behind my ear. He leans in and whispers in my ear: "James texted that he is not coming home for the night." Grayson licks my earlobe and leaves a trail of kisses in my neck.

I'm soft!! We've got the house to ourselves this evening?! Grayson biting and leaving hickeys in my neck. It's all too much. It's making me weak in the knees. Thankfully Grayson picks me up and puts me on the kitchen counter. I wrap my legs around his hips and feel his bulge poking through. I run my hands through his hair while his full lips travel from my chest to my lips. Okay!! WELCOME BACK SEXUAL TENSION!!

"Put your hair down." He breathes against my lips. "I need something to hold on to." He adds. Holy shit!! I pull the scarf that keeps my ponytail in place out of my hair and my hair falls down on my shoulders. Grayson grabs the scarf and puts it in the pocket of his jeans. He lifts me up and carries me up the stairs. He opens the door to one of the bedrooms and enters the ensuite bathroom. He gently puts me down as his hands disappear under my shirt. He caresses my back and opens my bra. Should I be concerned he did that with such ease? Or is it turning me on?

Grayson turns on the shower and walks up behind me. His arms wrap around my waist and he continues kissing my neck. He unbuttons my jeans and pulls my shirt over my head. I turn around and take his shirt off. I put my hands on his chest and let my fingers travel down over his warm skin. For a second my brain shuts down. Grayson in jeans. Shirtless. Tan. With the body of an athlete. I can't deal!! I see him laughing at me. He unbuttons his jeans and reaches his hand out to me. "Come.." he says. "I wanna fuck you in the shower."