Chapter 59

L.A. 6 a.m.
Y/n POV -

Ethan is carrying my suitcases and I'm following him to the car. I breathe in the L.A. air and my heart is pounding out of my chest. I'm so close to Grayson. In about an hour I can smell him, see him, touch him, kiss him and do everything to him that I've been craving for these past 2 weeks. Ethan is such a sweetheart for doing this all for us. I grab his arm and hug it tight as we get to the car. He opens my door and helps me into the Jeep. He puts my suitcases in the trunk and gets in the car. He smiles at me as he puts my hair behind my ear. Is that a Dolan thing? Since Grayson does that to my hair all the time. "I've got something for you." Ethan says as he hands me a letter. My smile gets bigger. I open the envelope and read the letter.

Every day I miss you more. Everything around me reminds me of every moment I've spend with you. Everything I want in life is spend my every day with you for the rest of our lives. Every morning waking up next to you is my ultimate life goal. Ever since I met you I've been thinking about one thing. Making you mine. Therefore.. every letter I sent you started with a single letter. Put them in order and tell me yes. Yours forever. - Grayson

I'm confused. I rummage through my handbag and pull out my notebook. All letters fall out and I quickly go through them all. Ethan stares at me in confusion. I put the letters in order and read every first letter. I gasp and the tears stream down my face. I can't breath and start hyperventilating. I look up at Ethan. "Grayson just asked me to marry him.. "