Chapter 28

Kauai 11.30 p.m.
Grayson POV -

The warm water touches her face and drips down her jaw onto her chest. The drops of water trace her perfect breasts before gravity leads them to her stomach, down to her hips and onto her feet. She steps back under the showerhead and tilts her head back so the water hits her face. Her strawberry sweet scent fills the shower and makes me want to bite that soft skin again.

I step towards y/n and caress her cheek. My fingertips trace her lips and move down to her neck. I wrap my hand around her neck. It's the spot where my hand fits perfectly, just over the bruise I created yesterday. She gasps for air. Not because I'm choking her, but because I can tell she's turned on and waiting for me to be rough on her again. Her excitement turns me on and I push her against the shower wall. I keep my hand on her neck and with my free hand I trace her upper leg. First the outer part. Her thigh, her nice and full ass. Then the inner part of her leg.

Besides her breathing getting more deep and heavy she's definitely pretty quiet compared to last night. Let's change that I think and smirk. I move my hand up her inner leg and enter her sweet spot. A satisfying moan leaves her mouth. "That's my girl.." I whisper in her ear. I feel her getting weak under my touch and strengthen my grip around her neck. She starts moaning louder and it turns me the fuck on!!! "Don't come!" I breathe in her ear. "I changed my mind!" I tell her.

I put both my hands on her hips and she opens her eyes. "What..?!! Grayson?!!!" Y/n whines. "Please don't stop!" She begs. I smirk and bite her lip. She kisses me roughly and digs her nails in my back. I pull away from the kiss and look at her pouty face. I can tell she doesn't like me playing hard to get but her reaction to it is so sexy. I feel like I could actually physically hurt her out of passion and thirst. The thought of hurting her turns me on and scares me at the same time.

I turn off the shower and pull y/n by her hand out of the bathroom straight into the bedroom. I throw her on the bed and smile when I see her shocked face. "Grayson! I'm wet!" She yells in a high pitched voice. "Hmmm, I know you are. I just felt it." I laugh as I wave with the hand I just fingered her with. "No! I mean from the shower!" She giggles. "How are we gonna sleep later if the bed is wet?" She continues. "Are we gonna sleep?" I laugh. "And we can sleep in Ethan's bed. Don't worry." I tell y/n.

I crawl on top of her and kiss her while I get inside of her. She moans softly as I start thrusting. Her breathing gets heavier as she grabs the mattress with both of her hands and digs her nails in it. Her body adjusts to meet my movements and she starts moaning louder. "Grayson.." she breathes. "You're gonna make me.." she continues. "I know, baby." I breathe as I pick up the pace. Electricity starts building up in my muscles. Damn, she is so sexy. There is no way I'm gonna last long if we keep going like this.

All of a sudden I hear the sound of a click. I stop thrusting and roughly put my hand over y/n's mouth. With my free hand I put my index finger over my lips, to make sure she knows I want her to stay quiet. I look around the room but everything is dark, except for the light coming from the bathroom. After a minute I take my hand of y/n's mouth. "What's wrong?" She asks now also looking around. "I don't know." I say. "I thought I heard the front door." I tell y/n. "But it was probably nothing." I whisper as I gently start moving inside her again. She tilts her head back and her sweet smelling neck invites me to bite her. I pull her hair and bite in her soft skin.

I hear her breathing my name and pick up the pace. The harder she moans the harder I slam myself into her. I feel her nails in my back and her legs start shaking. She moans out loud and starts panting. The bed is soaking wet and it's not from the shower. "That.. was.. unreal.." she breathes. I kiss her forehead as I keep thrusting my hips. I feel the electricity building up again in my body and go harder and deeper. Y/n starts moaning again and the sound of her pleasure helps me spiral into this indescribable sensation. I pull her hair with one hand and choke her with the other hand. My body tenses and I breathe y/n's name out loud.