Chapter 54

L.A. 1 p.m.
Ethan POV -

I hear sounds coming from Grayson's room. I just got off the phone with our lawyer and head over to Grayson. He is rummaging through his closet and has bin bags filled with clothes. "What are you doing?" I ask him. I'm happy to see he's not drunk or in bed. "Making room." He answers. "So y/n can fit all her clothes in here as well." He says with a smile. "Do you need any help?" I ask because I've got to keep him in this state of mind as long as possible. "Nah, I've got this." He responds.

Okay, shit! So this might not be the right moment to tell him about the Mike situation. But I can't keep this from him either. 1) he will kill me if I keep this from him. 2) I will break his heart if I keep this from him. I walk back and forth between his room and my room with my hands in my hair. After 5 minutes Grayson's head pops around the corner. "What the fuck are you doing?" He yells down the hallway. "I need to tell you something.. but I'm just trying to figure out how I'm gonna tell you this without you breaking your other hand." I say. His face gets serious. "Ethan!" He yells. "Just fucking tell me!" He breathes with anger. Okay, so this is starting out great, I think. "Well.." I say. "Y/n called me earlier." I hesitate. "Yeah.. and.." Grayson asks impatiently. "And she found a buyer for the house, but Mike wont sell." I tell him. Grayson's jaw clenches and I see he is trying to ball his fists. "So I send Steve over to London." I quickly add. "Steve, our lawyer?" Grayson asks. "Yeah, that Steve. He will be able to get y/n out of every contractual obligation and responsibility she has with Mike." I carefully say. Grayson frantically looks for his phone. "Where's my phone?" He yells as he turns his room upside down.

After 5 minutes he finds his phone in the laundry basket. "31 missed calls." He breathes. "Fuck!" He sighs. "Thanks E, for taking care of her." He adds as he dials y/n's number.