Chapter 17

Kauai 6 p.m.
Ethan POV -

Grayson, James and I are looking at the magic we just created. "This looks sister sensational!" James squeals. "Thanks so much for helping me out." Grayson says. "I just want this evening to be unforgettable." He says as we're looking at the den we just built in the living room. James added hundreds of fairy lights while Gray and I put mattresses, pillows and duvets in the den. We stacked up on snacks and James finished the living room of with candles and flowers. "Are you sure you don't want us to leave for the night?" I ask Grayson. "Yeah, it's okay. As long as you guys are not hanging out in the living room, it's gonna be fine!" He laughs.

Kauai 7 p.m.
Y/n POV -

After an eventful afternoon I'm finally relaxing. Kian kindly ran me a bath and I'm enjoying the warm water and bubbles on my skin. Kian sits on the bathroom floor with his back against the bathtub and his elbows on his knees. "So.." he says. "You're really falling for Grayson, aren't you?" He breathes. "I'm beyond falling, Kian." I sigh while looking at the back of his head. "I've never felt this way around anyone." I continue. "Yeah, I see it in your eyes when you look at him." Kian responds. "He better treat you right or he'll have a problem with me." He adds. I smile and kiss him on the back of his head. "You're an amazing friend, Kian!" I tell him. "I know." He says as he gets up and walks out of the bathroom. "Now hurry up! In 30 minutes I have to drop you off at the beach for your date!" He yells.

Kauai 7.20 p.m.
Grayson POV -

I arrive at the beach. It's the place I asked Kian to drop off y/n. I'm 10 minutes early and stare at the waves while holding a blanket and my backpack.

Just as I'm wondering how I got so lucky someone taps me on my shoulder. I turn around and internally freak out. In front of me stands the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. Y/n is wearing a black skintight top, black jeans and heels. "Hi.." I stumble as if it's the first time we meet. "Hi.." she responds shyly. I'm at loss for words so I grab her hand and kiss it. "Come.." I say as I pull her with me. I found the perfect quiet spot on the beach to watch the sunset and lay out the blanket. "Do you want a drink?" I ask as y/n gets comfortable on the blanket. "I'd love to." She smiles as the sun goes down. I grab the drinks from my backpack and look into her eyes as I hand her one. She puts the drink down without breaking eye contact. One day I'll drown in these eyes and I feel my heart racing. My hand slowly caresses her cheek and moves down to her neck. Her skin feels soft and warm. She gently bites her lips at the touch of my hands on her skin. Damn! I want to bite those lips so bad! I lick my lips in response and put my hands behind her back so I can pull her onto my lap. She puts her arms around my neck and moves closer. My nose brushes her jaw and her scent drives me wild. She smells sweet like strawberries.