Chapter 10

Anahola Bay, Kauai 2.15 p.m.
Ethan POV -

I walk up to Emma and Kian while watching Gray and y/n reunite. I can't hold my laugh when I look at Kian's face. He looks so confused. "I'm sorry man." I say. "I guess this one isn't yours to keep." I add as I pat his shoulder. "Are they gonna kiss?" He asks in disbelief. We all turn around to watch Grayson and y/n when we hear a voice behind us yell: "Y/n! WTF are you doing?".

Grayson and y/n look up. We all turn our heads to see who is yelling. Behind us stands this muscular guy almost foaming at the mouth. Kian, looking even more confused now throws his hands in the air and says: "And who the heck are you? What is going on? This was supposed to be my day!". The guy comes closer and says: "I'm Mike,
y/n's fiance.".

Anahola Bay, Kauai 2.15 p.m.
Grayson POV -

Just as I'm about to finally kiss y/n this guys starts yelling. That doesn't sound like Kian. I look up to see this man breathing heavily, his face red of anger. "This can't be real." I hear y/n whisper under her breath. "Who is he?" I ask her. Just as she is about to answer this guy barks "I'm Mike, y/n's fiance."

This is the guy who hurt y/n. Who humiliated her in front of her family and friends on her wedding day. My blood starts boiling and as I put y/n on the ground I can't help but clench my jaw and fists. Y/n realizes it and puts her arms around my waist to keep me in my place. I love her for it, but her tiny body is never gonna be strong enough to stop me. Ethan realizes what is gonna happen as well and steps right in front of me. He looks back at me and says: "Don't do this to y/n."

Anahola Bay, Kauai 2.15 p.m.
Y/n POV -

My lips didn't even touch his lips when I hear Mike yelling. As soon as I look at Mike's face all memories come back. Me in my wedding dress, feeling so happy to marry a decent guy. My best friend since childhood by my side. I wanna start crying but then I feel a change in Grayson's energy. I know that he's gonna protect me and my dignity at all costs. Don't fight Mike, I repeat in my head. Please don't fight Mike. I hear Grayson's brother trying to calm him down. "You belong to me, y/n!" Mike shouts. I'm standing with my back directed to Mike and hold Grayson. "No she doesn't!" Grayson shouts back. "You had your chance and you blew it!" Grayson yells and I hear he's angry. "Ah, is this surfer boy your new toy?" Mike laughs. "Have you told him already about our baby?" He adds. Grayson's face changes. He takes a step back and says confused: "A baby?"