Chapter 5

Pacific Ocean 10.30 a.m.
Ethan POV -

And again I'm woken up by Emma who managed to fall asleep laying across her seat and mine. I carefully pick up the hand she is now resting on my face, quickly kiss it and place it on her seat. I hear Grayson laughing a couple rows back. When I turn around I still see him talking to ice pack girl. I can't remember the last time I've seen my brother so relaxed and carefree. I love seeing him this happy and keep watching them with a grin on my face. They're now facing each other and there is something strange and interesting about them interacting with each other. They seem so.. in sync and balanced. It's something I've only seen with Gray and me, but we're twins..

Pacific Ocean 11 a.m.
Grayson POV -

Y/n and I haven't stopped talking since the moment the plane took off. It's the weirdest thing ever because I've never felt so comfortable with someone within the blink of an eye. Okay.. I almost passed out earlier, but let's pretend that never happened. I just try to avoid drowning in her eyes and I'll be fine.

These past few hours I've contemplated about asking y/n out for dinner in Hawaii. I know we're on this trip to spend time with friends, but I can't bare the thought of never seeing y/n again after this flight. So I randomly ask: "What are you doing in Hawaii?". My jaw drops and my heart shatters in a thousand pieces when she responds with: "I'm on my honeymoon."

Pacific Ocean 11 a.m.
Y/n POV -

Time flies while talking to Grayson. We've talked about our dreams, favourite movies and food. Gosh, I don't want this flight to end. I consciously enjoy every second with him and try to imprint the way he smiles, the way he smells and how he looks at me.

For hours I forgot about the shitshow I left at home, until Grayson asked me why I'm in Hawaii. "Oh yeah.. I'm on my honeymoon." I try to say as casually as possible. His face changes immediately. "You.. you're married?" He stutters after a couple of seconds. He looks frantically around him. "Am I sitting in your husbands seat? I'm sorry. If I knew I would've switched seats hours ago." He continues talking full speed. "Umm, no I didn't get married actually.." I respond. When I see his confused face I show him my texts.

 When I see his confused face I show him my texts