Chapter 38

New Jersey 11.50 p.m.
Grayson POV -

We pull up on the driveway. All lights in the house are turned off. "I think everyone is already asleep." I tell y/n. We get out of the car and walk up to the door. I really wanna touch y/n. Just hold her hand, smell her hair, kiss her lips. But I know I won't be able to resist her if I do. She is finally my girlfriend. But I can't touch her.. aarghhh, fuck my life!!!

For a second I'm contemplating having sex with her in the livingroom, kitchen or car. The thought of it turns me on, but then I look at y/n. She looks so innocent and sweet. I can't do that to her just because I'm horny. I try to open the front door but it's locked. "Why would they lock the door when they know we're not at home yet?" I whisper.

"Do you think it might have to do something with this?" Y/n says as she points at a note stuck to the door. I look up and read the note. It says in Cameron's handwriting:

We appreciate our sleep. Therefore we've come to the unanimous decision not to let you sleep in the house. In the backyard you'll find your accommodation for this week.

"What.." I breathe before I read the rest of the note. The rest is written in Ethan's unreadable handwriting.

Have fun in your sex dungeon! Ethan, Cam and Emma.

"We have to sleep in the backyard?" I say to myself. "It's fucking cold here at night. We will probably need to have sex all night otherwise we will die from hypothermia." I somewhat excited but concerned say to y/n. Her face lights up at the word "sex" and it makes me smirk.

I grab y/n's hand and walk around the house into the backyard. As we enter the backyard I see the lights are on in the guesthouse. "What..?" I whisper again.

We walk over the lawn to the guesthouse. I open the door and feel the warmth coming from inside. The wood on the fireplace is crackling. Candles are lit and the bed is made. "Holy shit!" I say. We walk in and see a basket with bottles of water and snacks. "This is insane!" Y/n says.

I can't believe the guesthouse looks like this. Ethan, Cameron and Emma have done this for us? I close the door behind us and sit on the bed. Y/n slowly walks over to me and crawls on my lap. Her sweet strawberry scent surrounds me. She licks her lips and plays with my hair. Jeezz, she is turning me the fuck on! I want to rip that dress off her body and bite her neck so bad.

"Does this mean we can have sex?" She asks with this naughty smirk on her face. I can't help but grin as I hold her up by grabbing her round ass. "I don't know.." I breathe.. "Have you been a good girl?".