Chapter 18

Kauai 7.45 p.m.
Grayson POV -

I put my nose against hers and she closes her eyes. She presses her lips against mine as her hand moves to the nape of my neck. Her lips feel soft and full. They perfectly fit my lips. I can't pass out now I keep telling myself. I gently bite her lip and feel her soft tongue brushing my upper lip. HOLY FUCK!! She even tastes sweet like strawberries. My tongue finds hers and it feels like the world stopped spinning. I'm having a hard time keeping calm and not starting to rip the clothes of her body. She slowly moves her body in sync with the kiss. Shit! I shouldn't have pulled her onto my lap! I abruptly stop the kiss and look at y/n biting her own lip again. "Not good?" She giggles. "A bit too good!" I say flustered.

Kauai 8.30 p.m.
Y/n POV -

The sun has set and my lips are still tingling from that kiss. I look at Grayson's hand on my thigh. Is this what love should really feel like? FML, then I've been doing it wrong the past 23 years. I turn my head to see Grayson focusing on the dark road. He notices me watching him and a smile appears on his face. "What's up?" He smirks. "Nothing.." I reply smiling. "Just wondering where you're gonna take me next." I add. "I thought you might be hungry." He says as we pull up to a sushi restaurant. "Sushi! That's my favourite!" I say. "I know." Grayson responds. "You told me the first time we met, remember?". He gets out of the car and walks around to open my door. I grab his hand and get out of the car. He closes the door and pushes me against the car.

Kauai 8.35 p.m.
Grayson POV -

I can't help myself but kiss her again. The touch of her lips on mine. It's unreal. This must be what being high feels like. I feel her body pressed against mine and start kissing her neck. As soon as she starts moaning quietly I stop. Shit! She is turning me on. How am I gonna make it through this night? Y/n starts giggling again. "You know what you're doing to me!" I laugh. "I'm not doing anything.." she says innocently. I grab her hand and lead her into the restaurant.

Dinner was amazing. We haven't stopped talking since the moment we sat down. When the waiter asks if we would like to order a dessert I kindly decline. "I'm gonna take you somewhere else for dessert." I tell
y/n.