Chapter 22

Kauai 10.30 a.m.
Ethan POV -

I've been laughing so hard that tears are streaming down my face. Grayson is trying to unravel y/n from the duvets she rolled herself in. "I'm kidding, y/n." I laugh. "Our mom isn't here." Her head pops out of the duvet and she sits up. She holds up the duvet to cover her boobs and flips me off. "You are an idiot, Ethan!" She laughs. I stare at her chest for a second before Grayson tells me off. "Yo dude! Stop staring at y/n." He says protective. I look at Grayson and quietly say: "I know you two were going at it last night, but damn.. it looks like you beat her up." As I point my finger at her chest. Both Grayson and y/n look at her chest. In a split second y/n pulls the duvet up to cover the bruises.

Kauai 10.35 a.m.
Grayson POV -

I reach out to the duvet y/n is holding up to her chin and slowly pull it down a bit. My jaw drops as I see the black and blue marks I left all over y/n's chest and neck. "Holy shit!" I whisper as I trace the bruises with my fingertips. Y/n doesn't flinch at all and follows my eyes in silence. I gently wrap my hand around her neck as if I'm trying to choke her. The bruise is an exact print of my hand. She sees the panic in my eyes and puts her hand on the hand I wrapped around her neck.

"I'm okay, Grayson!" She tries to comfort me. "I hurt you." I say in shock. "No, you didn't!" She says now louder. "I had the best night of my life! I enjoyed every minute of it.. I enjoyed every touch!" She continues as she kisses me.

"Gray.." I hear Ethan say behind me and I turn around. "You might want to take a look at your back as well." He adds. I get up and walk up to the full length mirror in the corner of the livingroom. I look over my shoulder into the mirror and see scratches on my back and bitemarks on my shoulders. "You two are wild!" Ethan says with his hands in his hair as he walks into the kitchen. "WILD!!" I hear him repeat to himself.

Y/n got up and is now standing next to me. Still wrapped up in the duvet. I look at her beautiful face and see she is smiling shyly. "How are you still smiling?" I ask her. "Look what I've done to you!" I say. She steps in and kisses me passionately. I put my arms around her and answer her kiss. She bites my lip. Damn, how is she turning me on again?! My hand grabs her waist aggressively. I pull back as I realise I'm being rough on her again. She innocently looks at me and I feel like I'm drowning in her eyes. "Please be rough on me.." she begs and I plant my lips on hers. She puts her arms around my neck and the duvet she was wrapped in falls on the floor. "NOOOOOO!!!" I hear Ethan yelling from the doorway. "Please give me a !!SOMEONE IS NAKED!! warning, so I won't walk in on you guys going at it again!" He says with his arms covering his eyes.

Kauai 1 p.m.
Ethan POV -

After seeing y/n naked this morning I feel like I know her just as well as Grayson does. Even though she is stunning, it still was a traumatic experience. I was not prepared!

We're all recovering from this eventful night and morning and are hanging around the pool. James is laying on one of the deckchairs playing with his phone. Grayson is tanning and y/n and I are tossing the ball in the pool while playing 2 truths and a lie. "Oh! My! God!" James yells suddenly. We all look at him. "What's up?" Gray asks. James sits up on the deckchair and looks at me. He turns his phone screen towards me and says: "Emma just uploaded a new picture on Instagram..".

"