Chapter 48

New Jersey 1 p.m.
Y/n POV -

I'm hugging Ethan tight. "Please take care of my love." I tell him one last time as I look at Grayson. "Don't worry about Grayson! Take care of yourself." He says while he caresses my cheek. I smile at him and walk over to Grayson. I bury my face in his chest and bathe in his sweet and masculine scent.

Two weeks ago I was humiliated. I was cheated on by my ex fiance. He got my former best friend pregnant and he wanted to hide that from me. I never thought I would ever say that Mike cheating on me is the best thing that ever happened to me. It gave me Grayson. A constant source of electricity flowing through my body and soul. My mind has never been so clear and my heart has never been so full. Grayson puts his arms around me. "I love you.." he whispers. "I love you too.. so so much Grayson." I tell him. I look up at his face. His eyes are watery but still so warm and loving. He gently puts his hand around my neck. I feel the soreness of my bruises and close my eyes. "I'll make sure to make it to you before these bruises are healed.." he breathes.

I lean in to kiss him and feel his warm and full lips on mine. His tongue enters my mouth and it somehow feels comforting. He kisses me slowly, gently but gladly is still my rough Grayson as he bites my lip. It makes me smile. "I'm gonna miss your kisses." I say as we keep touching noses. "I'm gonna miss your mesmerising eyes and strawberry scent." He responds. I smile. "I left my underwear and crewneck in your suitcase." I say. Grayson grins. "Really?! I never expected that from you." He smirks. "I left some things in your suitcase as well." He confesses. "My shirts and hoodies for your fave scent." He chuckles. "And a letter." He adds. "But you can only read the letter when you're having a bad day, okay?" He continues.

How is it possible that I fall in love with him even more every single day? He wrote me a letter? I need to marry this one! Grayson grabs my face. His big hands cover my entire cheeks. "Facetime me every single day when you get up in the morning and before you go to bed at night." He says. "And if Mike annoys you, please let me know." He adds. "Whitney is planning to make up with you.." he continues. "What?" I say. "Yeah, she has been texting Emma and it all feels a bit sus, so be careful." He says. I nod and wonder why Emma is in contact with Whitney. "Take care of yourself and watch out for Emma!" I tell Grayson in return. "I don't fully trust her." I confess to Grayson as he pulls me into one last hug.