Thirty Four

Elena

February 12

February 12

After basically tracking this dumbass down, I eventually got in contact with Donovan and since I needed to fly out to LA to check on my store, I decided to meet up with him and tell him about this baby.

"Oouuu Kemoni would look cute in this" I smiled as I held up a dress that was hanging up on one of the racks

"We got em in every color in the back" tip informed me and I nodded, hearing the door open which made both of us look. In walked Donovan, hand in hand with his new girlfriend.

His girlfriend looked at me some type of way but I just ignored her and looked at Donovan

"Whatchu call me for?"

"Damn. She can't get a Hey first?" Tip asked and he looked at her before looking at me again. Well honestly he wasn't even looking directly at me. It was like he was looking past me

"I just came to see what she want so we can go. I got other shit to do"

"Forreal" his girlfriend muttered under her breath "we gotta plane to catch"

"Y'all can catch y'all lil plane sweetheart. I just needed to talk to DONOVAN real quick"

"Well whatever you gotta tell him, you need to say it in front of me"

Tip rose her eyebrow. I held my hand up and looked over at tip then looked at the girl again

"Zaria, just go ahead. I'll be outside in a minute" Donovan told the girl and she glared at me before grabbing Donovan's face, kissing him, then walked off

"Bye Zariaaaa" I smiled and waved at her, causing her to look back at me with a glare and once she was gone Donovan looked at me with a sigh

"What? What's so important you need to talk to me about cause you the last person I wanna talk to"

"I honestly don't give two fucks about what you want or about your life period. I'm only communicating with you right now is because I just wanted to let you know that I'm pregnant"

"Hold up! Pregnant?" He looked shocked by the news then frowned "the hell you tellin me for?"

"I really wanna slap the shit outta you right now but you know what, I'm not gone do that"

"I'm just sayin ain no tellin if you fucked somebody else and now you tryina pin this baby on me"

"You really think I would want ties with your narcissistic, controlling, conniving ass?"

"Shit ion know witcho unpredictable ass" he shrugged and I crossed my arms, causing him to sigh "look lena. I'm just saying, cause it's crazy how this comes about right after Zaria did that interview talkin' bout having kids with me"

"To be honest Donovan.." tip joined in "nobody saw that interview"

"My point exactly!" I agreed "I don't give two fucks about you or a damn Zaria. Have all the kids y'all want. Hell! When y'all do get pregnant let me know and I'll have Tip send y'all some clothes from out of here ON ME!"

Tip laughed a little at my response but I continued talking, calming myself down because I wasn't about to let his sorry ass get me worked up

"In all honesty Donovan, I don't like you. You make me sick. Matter of fact, just looking at you pisses me off and I just wanna take something and throw it at you but I'm not. I ONLY wanted to talk to you about this baby and what I needed you to do"

"I ain paying for no abortion so if that's Whatchu wanna do, do that shit on yo own"

"When did I ever say I was gonna get an abortion Donovan? That been outta the picture. All I want you to do is take a DNA test and you won't have to worry about me or this baby nomore"

"What I gotta take a DNA test for?"

I huffed and he started to look at me some type of way

"DAMN! You was cheating on me?"

"No I never cheated on you. And honestly I don't have to explain to you what happened so just take the test for me and I promise you won't have to worry about seeing my face ever again" I retorted back and started to walk off, hearing him call my name out with a sigh. I turned to face him again "What Donovan?"

"So if this baby mine, you tellin me you ain't gone let me be in its life"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Until then, I just want this test done"

"When you gone do it?"

"I can do it at 12 weeks"

"Alright then. Just let me know" he sighed before running his hands across his face

"K" I plainly responded and headed to the back of the store but he stopped me yet again

"That's all you gotta say? K?.."

"Yup. I'm the last person you wanna talk to remember. And since we being honest, I'm praying this baby ain't yours cause simple... FUCK YOU"

And with that I walked off to the back of the store and tip followed behind me, leaving him by himself in the empty store