OLS - II

2007

Pierce Brosnan, an American-Irish actor well-known as the James Bond and it has always been his image. A father but still can be the image of every woman's man of their dreams.

Unlike Meryl, Pierce's marriage already ended before he can even fight for it. The one he is fighting for now is his children's custody. Although he doesn't want them to be fully his because he knows that his ex-wife also have the rights to be with their children, Keely is the one who wanted it so he doesn't have a choice.

Pierce have been feeling down including the fact that his father just died and he felt like he have no one.

At the moment, Pierce is living in London still pushing through his messy life, trying to redeem himself again and he recieved an unexpected phone call.

"Hello."He greeted with not that much energy.

"Pierce!"The man on the other line uttered with glee.

"Oh yes, hello man."Pierce said. It is his agent.

"Are you up for a new project?"He asked and Pierce's forehead creased.

"What is it?I might consider doing it."Pierce replied.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll love it. It's Mamma Mia the movie. I already sent the script there at your apartment."His agent said and that made Pierce stand up and rush to his mail box.

"Alright, I'll check out the script and I'll call you if I already decided."Pierce said as he grab the script and head back to his room.

He scanned the script, not totally reading all of it however an idea came to his mind. He bought a ticket to watch the stage show of Mamma Mia.

The next night, Pierce came to watch Mamma Mia on stage and when he fully understood who he is playing, he made a decision.

After watching the show, Pierce started negotiating to his agent. They instructed Pierce that he'll be flying to New York to meet Judy Craymer, Phyllida Lloyd, Benny Anderson, and Bjorn Ulvaeus. They also told him the schedule of recording and the date where they'll fly to Greece.

"How can you not say yes, you'll be with Meryl Streep!"His agent exclaimed and Pierce's eyes went round.

"Wow, a legend."Pierce commented and he chuckled.

Pierce started learning the music of ABBA and as he drop and pick-up his kids at school, he is listening to their albums.

"Dad, when are you gonna stop?"Dylan asked him and that made him chuckle.

"This is for daddy's work, sweetheart."Pierce replied.

"Okay."Dylan said in dismay.

Pierce just smiled at his son's reaction. He may not be with them the whole day, he is glad that Keely finally agreed to equal custody.

>>
It's the day of the recording for Pierce and he came to the studio with the confidence that he memorized everything at the same time the anxiousness that he thinks he is not that good as a singer but then he is doing it.

He walked in the studio and he saw Stellan Skarsgård and Colin Firth talking to Judy Craymer.

"Hello."He greeted and he shook their hands.

"Who would've thought that James Bond will be singing Abba songs."Stellan uttered and that made Pierce chortle.

"I never thought that I will do this too."Pierce replied.

"Are the three dads ready to sing?"Judy asked them.

"Maybe?"The three replied.

"You'll do good, I have faith in you three."Judy said and three went to their respective booths.

"For Voulez-Vous, you won't sing like the whole song, there are parts that you three will be the back-up vocals."The musical director instructed.

The three reahearsed all their parts and surprisingly, they finished early because the three are not afraid to take risks however the three dads are concerned about dancing.

"Tomorrow, you'll be in the dance studio to rehearse for the numbers and we'll try to pitch in Meryl and the other women if they finish their recording early."Judy said and the three nodded.

"Is someone up for a drink or two?"Pierce asked.

"Sorry mate but we can do all the drinking when we are in Greece already."Colin replied and tapped Pierce's arm.

"Colin's right."Stellan added.

"See you tomorrow then."Pierce said and he smiled.

>>
It is the day for the three men to start the choreography and the nervousness they feel before they started recording, tripled.

Pierce had a blast in the choreography even if he is not really that great of a dancer. Also Stellan enjoyed but they still can't get over Colin's complains about the dance steps.

After the dance rehearsals, Pierce decided to go to a resto-bar near his hotel to have a drink or two.

When Pierce arrived at the place, people recognize him but they are too nice not to bother him. He sat at the bar counter and ordered a scotch.

Meanwhile...

Meryl, together with Christine and Julie are in a resto-bar with martinis on their table. They are seated at a table where they can see everyone that's coming in the place.

When someone walked in, Christine started nudging her elbows at Julie's arm.

"What's your problem?"Julie asked with forehead creased.

"Is that Pierce Brosnan?"Christine whispered to Julie and Julie looked at the direction where Christine is looking.

"Oh my God, it is Pierce Brosnan."Julie whispered back.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's happening?"Meryl who's sitting across them asked.

"Pierce Brosnan just walked in."Christine replied and Meryl spun her head to see if it's true.

"Oh yes, it's him."Meryl said and she stared at Pierce for a while.

"He is gorgeous isn't it?"Julie asked when she noticed that Meryl is still looking at Pierce.

"Hmmm, he is gorgeous."Meryl replied and turn her gaze back to Christine and Julie.

"But I'm still married. Even if we are not okay, looking at other men is a big no no."Meryl said and sipped from her martini.

"Honey, you are not gonna jump on Pierce and let him make love to you. Loosen yourself up, you are not gonna cheat on your husband just because you are looking at other men."Julie uttered and Christine just hummed while nodding in agreement.

"My husband's gorgeous too, you know. He gives the cutest smile."Meryl suddenly said and smiled. Christine and Julie looked at her and they saw Meryl's smile slowly fading.

"I miss him. I miss him terribly."Meryl said almost a whisper.

"Hey, don't be sad, you guys will be alright. Maybe he is just going through so much that he doesn't wanna share with you yet."Christine said softly and Meryl smiled at her.

"C'mon, let's go to my crib and I'll cook dinner."Christine suggested as she finish her martini.

"Oh that's a good idea."Julie said and finished her martini too.

The two stood up and Meryl looked at them.

"Don't give us that look Meryl Streep, c'mon."Julie said and Meryl chortled as she stand up.

Pierce on the other hand, he's been watching the three women interact with each other and she is mesmerized by Meryl's charm. Pierce is preventing himself to go to them even though he badly wants to meet Meryl. He knows it's not yet time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This chapter is not that long but I'll surely make it up to you guys next chapter.