OLS - X

The next days for Meryl and Pierce became the days of buying things for the new house after the dinner with Meryl's daughters. Pierce suggested to that Meryl should be involved in organizing their new place and luckily, she agreed. Pierce wanted Meryl to be distracted from the stress she's going through. He knows that when the house is ready to live in, it will all come back to her but temporarily, he needs to try his best to divert her attention.

"Daddy!"Pierce heard a voice shout and he immediately stood up from where he is sitting in which is the living room sofa.

"Yes, darling?"Pierce asked the moment he reached his little girl's room.

"This box for my toys is not working daddy."Nicky answered in frustration. Pierce checked the box that Meryl provided and it doesn't have any damage.

"I think the box is perfect, sweetie, it is not ripped or anything."Pierce answered and Nicky looked at him with a confused look.

"But when I put my toys in there and then I'll carry the box, my toys are falling from the bottom."Nicky whined and that made Pierce chortle.

"It's because the bottom of the box is not properly closed, darling."Pierce uttered and Nicky frowned.

"Don't give me that look Mary Dominique Brosnan. Daddy just needs to close the bottom of the box properly and then, you can put your toys in here already."Pierce said and Nicky nodded.

"Thank you daddy."Nicky said softly as Pierce start to assemble Nicky's box for her toys and he smiled at her.

"Always welcome, sweetheart."Pierce replied and Nicky just watched her father silently.

"Daddy, is mommy coming home tonight?"Nicky asked her father all of a sudden.

"No, she's still taping."Pierce answered as he finish doing Nicky's box.

"When is she coming home?"Nicky asked and Pierce looked at her.

"The day after tomorrow."Pierce answered and it saddened Nicky. These are the times that she hates so much. Her mom leaving for so long for a project.

"Come here to daddy, Nicky."Pierce said softly and Nicky ran to him. She hugged her father tight and Pierce kissed her crown.

"Mommy is working okay?Daddy's here, don't be sad, love. Mommy will be home soonest and mommy will call later, let's wait for it."Pierce whispered and Nicky nodded.

"For the meantime, pack your toys in the box. I'll be in the living room."Pierce said and Nicky pulled back from the hug.

"Can we eat outside after this daddy?"Nicky suggested with a wide smile and Pierce nodded.

"Of course."Pierce answered and Nicky kissed his cheek.

Meryl and Pierce is not yet out to the public but they have been photographed with Nicky. Not as a family but when Pierce's out with Nicky or vice versa. The couple always make Nicky wear hats for her face not to be seen or when Nicky's out with Pierce, he always carry Nicky so that Nicky can hide her face; but even though they try their best to hide Nicky to the public's eyes, many can still recognize Nicky's long, blond locks that's why news about Nicky being Pierce and Meryl's daughter are still shown on either the papers or the television news. They just ignored all the news about Nicky for they have a plan to reveal their daughter at the Mamma Mia premiere. As per Pierce and Meryl's relationship, paparazzi have caught them together but many still think that they are just working and that's a good thing to Meryl and Pierce because she chose him as her date at the 2018 Academy Awards. It is a risk since it is a huge night but the couple thinks that it is the perfect place for them to be out publicly.