OLS - XXVI

It is the day before the wedding and more of their close friends are arriving in Greece though the couple agreed that they are just going to meet them at the wedding proper.

Since it is the day before the wedding, the groom and the bride are not suppose to see each other and their children decided to treat the two out separately.

The Brosnan bunch decided that the girls will go with Pierce this time and the boys will be with Meryl. At first, Pierce is hesitant with the idea since he knows that their boys are playful and Meryl is pregnant however, he gave in after the kids convinced him and after he got the assurance from Meryl.

"Girls, can you help me with this before we go to the mainland?"Pierce asked all of a sudden and his girls started walking in the kitchen.

"What is it pops?"Louisa asked and he sat beside Pierce.

"I am not yet finished with my vows and I am having a hard time finishing it."Pierce answered and his girls looked at his paper.

"Pops, this is too long. It's like you're writing a script!"Grace exclaimed as she scan Pierce's draft.

"I don't know. I mean, I know mom's better in doing these kind of things that's why I am more nervous."Pierce said and Mamie started rubbing his back.

"Calm down, daddy. Less pressure and just think of what you really wanna promise mom or just think of what you really wanted to say to her on your wedding day."Mamie said softly.

"Write another draft papa, but try to be more specific and write a little shorter than this."Louisa said and Pierce nodded.

"We'll prepare snacks as you write."Sanja uttered and Pierce smiled.

"I want a chicken sandwhich!"Nicky yelled and her sisters just obeyed.

In the next half an hour, the girls just watched Pierce write his vows and helping him along the way with food on the counter top.

"Dad, you can't write about sex stuff."Grace said as they all read the paragraph that Pierce just wrote.

"But I wanna include the day we conceived Nicky."Pierce retorted and his girls did a facepalm.

"If you wanna include the love making things, try writing it in a more subtle way. You can do that pops. We're patient."Mamie said and Pierce smiled as he erase the paragraph that they pointed out.

"Daddy, papa, pops, just focus."Louisa said and Pierce nodded.

After another half an hour, Pierce is finally done with his draft and he gave it to his girls.

"Oh, my God, daddy, this is just...good!"Grace exclaimed and she looked at her sisters.

"Really?You think mom will like it?"Pierce asked for he is still not sure with what he wrote.

"Pops, mom will love this."Grace answered and she hugged her father sideways.

"Really?"Pierce asked and he kissed her forehead.

"Yes, daddy, it is beautiful."Grace answered.

"Can we go shopping now?"Nicky asked and it made all of them laugh.

"Alright, c'mon."Pierce said and he carried his little girl.

They all went to the mainland and the girls is helping Pierce shop new things.