OLS - IV

Pierce is almost done with his dinner while Meryl is still talking and talking while eating.

"Merl, about the wine."Pierce whispered on her ear.

"I told you to charm the lady at the bar. It's kind of dark in there, no one will notice you."Meryl whispered back.

"By the way, Christine I heard you have a project coming up for a TV show."Meryl said returning her attention to Christine and the others.

Pierce finished his food and decided to excuse himself to the bathroom. He lied.

He successfully got two bottles of wine after a few tries and he ran back to his room to keep it there. When he got back to their table, Meryl looked at him and he just winked.

"My room is the last room at the second floor of our villa. Knock three times so I'll know that it is you."Meryl whispered and Pierce nodded.

"Can you guys uhmm excuse me from Judy and Phyllida? I kind of feel off. I need rest."Meryl said to Julie and Christine.

"Yeah, sure. You want us to usher you back to your room?"Christine asked her in concern.

"No, no, I'm fine."Meryl said as she stand up.

"Okay, take care alright?We'll take care of Judy if she'll look for you."Julie said and Meryl headed straight back to her room.

Meryl immediately changed into her night dress and put on a fluffy, thick robe because she knows that Pierce is coming.

Meryl already left the place and Pierce is getting so impatient because the dinner went on and on and on. He saw Julie and Christine already talking to the dancers while Stellan and Colin is with Dominic talking to Martin, their musical director.

"Hey Pierce, you alright?"Amanda asked him.

"Yeah, you?"Pierce asked back.

"I'm great. The casts is amazing, everyone is so nice."Amanda answered with glee.

"Why don't you talk to them?"Amanda asked Pierce again because she noticed that Pierce is alone.

"I am not feeling well, maybe tomorrow, it's the start of the rehearsals and shoot anyways."Pierce answered.

"If you are not feeling well, just excuse yourself."Amanda suggested.

"No, no, I'll just finish this."Pierce replied and Amanda nodded.

"Okay but if you want to rest already, it's okay to sneak out of here."Amanda whispered and the two of them chuckled.

"I'll take note of that kiddo."Pierce replied and Amanda left him. As soon as Amanda disappered from his sight, Pierce took off, grabbed the two bottles of wine and headed straight to Meryl's room.

Pierce knocked three times as Meryl instructed and Meryl immediately opened the door.

"What took you so long?"Meryl asked as he pull Pierce inside her room before anyone can see them.

"The gathering just goes on and on."Pierce reasoned out and Meryl rolled her eyeballs.

"Open that up now."Meryl said as she prepare two glasses for them. Pierce obliged Meryl's command and Meryl squealed of excitement.

Pierce poured wine on each of their glasses and Meryl sipped on it immediately.

"Hmm this is so good."Meryl said and smelled the wine in her glass.

"Yes, it is."Pierce said and he sat on one of the sofas. Meryl sat on the bed and Pierce and her started talking about random things.

The lights in Meryl's room are dimmed and the one thing that gives the room light is the Moon.