OLS - XX

It's almost Meryl's birthday and the Brosnan children are trying their best to kept mum and work on the surprise with Pierce without Meryl drawing any suspicions. Paris and Nicky is not that involved since they are always with Meryl. The only ones who are really hands-on on the surprise birthday party are of course, Meryl's kids who aren't living in New York.

"Mom, can we eat at Wendy's?"Paris asked all of a sudden.

"Sure baby. Wait for me in my trailer okay?I'll just finish a scene and then we'll go."Meryl answered and Paris obliged.

"Nicky, have you called Mamie?"Paris asked the moment he is already inside Meryl's trailer.

"Yes, she is already in the house searching for mommy's old albums."Nicky answered and they a high five.

"You are leaving for college in two months."Nicky suddenly uttered and Paris ruffled her hair.

"You can still call me and I'll go home every now and then."Paris replied but Nicky is still showing her sad face.

"I'll just be in LA. You can visit me there."Paris said to comfort Nicky but she is not buying it.

"How about ask mommy and daddy for us to move in Malibu so that you'll be near us?"Nicky suggested and Paris softly giggled.

"That's impossible Nicks. New York is your home, New York is mom's home."Paris replied and Nicky hugged him.

"It's just that no one will protect me anymore when you are already in college."Nicky uttered and Paris kissed his sister's crown.

"Hey Nicks, listen to me okay?"Paris started and she just nodded.

"I am just going to college but I'll always be your brother that loves and protect you. Yes, I will be away for long but remember that me, not being present doesn't mean that I am not protecting you anymore because I'll always will. While I am gone, I want you to learn on how to stand up on your own be a strong woman just like mommy. I'll miss you, mom and dad so much but I am just a call away okay?Just dial my number if you need someone to talk to and I promise you, I'll answer it and I'll listen."Paris said softly and Nicky looked up to him.

"I'm gonna miss you Beckett."Nicky said almost a whisper.

"I'm gonna miss you more Dominique."Paris replied and he kissed his sister's nose.

"What if you'll find your girlfriend in college?You won't be able to talk to me because you'll always be with her."Nicky uttered and Paris chortled.

"Don't worry Nickzy Nicks, I'll find a girlfriend who'll respect mom and dad, who'll respect our sisters, who'll respect our brothers, and most importantly, someone who will respect you because you are my little sister and you are one of the people who truly matters to me. I promised to mom and dad that just like our siblings, I'll be one of your protectors and I'll be your best friend."Paris uttered and Nicky widely smiled.

"For my birthday, I want you to create a video of me."Nicky suddenly uttered and Paris nodded.

"Of course, we'll shoot in Malibu and we'll feature your great surfing skills."Paris said and they both laughed.

The two just continued talking about what they are going to do for Nicky's birthday until their mother is finished with her shoot and Meryl heard some of their conversation but decided to just keep mum.

"I'm just going to remove my make-up, fix my bag, and we're ready to go."Meryl uttered and the two just nodded and patiently waited for her. After Meryl did what she had to do, the three went to Wendy's as they planned and they headed home. Before they got home though, Mamie successfully "stole" or borrow Meryl's photo albums. Paris and Nicky are their look outs and they know that Meryl won't notice her albums missing since it is kept in her box that is placed in her closet that she barely touches.