OLS - VI

2017

It is nine years after the first Mamma Mia movie and Meryl recieved another call that she'll have a meeting with Judy Craymer and Ol Parker.

As she prepare for her meeting, a nine-year-old little girl with pigtails, hugged her tight from behind.

"Hey, sweetie."Meryl uttered and she spun around to see her little girl.

"Can I go with you mommy?"She asked with her pleading face and Meryl cupped her face.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but mommy will attend a meeting for work. You will get bored there unlike here, Lou-Lou is here to play with you."Meryl answered and the little girl hugged her tighter.

"Please let me and Lou-Lou go with you."The little girl pleaded and Meryl started stroking her hair.

"Nicky, listen to mommy okay?Mommy needs to do this for work and how can mommy get the job if Nicky and Lou-Lou will be there?I promise you, after this meeting, we are gonna go watch Gracie and we'll have dinner at your favorite restaurant."Meryl said softly and Nicky looked up to her mother for reassurance.

"I promise you that baby."Meryl said softly and she kissed her forehead. Meryl carried Nicky and the two went to the living room where Louisa is.

"You are getting heavier and bigger, sweetheart."Meryl uttered and her little girl just giggled.

"Lou, I'm going now. Take care of your sister okay?"Meryl said as she carefully drop Nicky on the couch.

"Okay, mom."Louisa replied and she kissed her mother's cheek.

"Be good to Lou-Lou, Nicky."Meryl said sternly and Nicky nodded her head.

"Bye, bye, mommy. Love you!"Nicky yelled and that made Meryl chuckle.

"Love you, too, baby."Meryl replied and left.

Mary Dominique Streep, the new addition to Meryl's princesses. She is nine years old and she was born three weeks before the premiere of the first Mamma Mia movie. Everybody that knows her calls her Nicky and the public doesn't know much about her because Meryl is protecting her. Nicky got her father's facial features especially her blue eyes but got her mother's paper white skin and blond locks. Growing up, she is well-aware that her family is famous and at the age of nine, she understands that her mother is protecting her from the eyes of the public. Nicky is accepted by her older brother and sisters even though they have a huge age gap and they treat her so much like a princess but there is still something missing in her, and that is her father. She never knew her father but her mother told her that she needed to leave her dad because she caught him with another woman. Nicky may not understand everything a hundred percent, she didn't bother her mom about her dad anymore because she believed that having her mom, sisters and her brother is enough.

Meryl arrived at the place where the meeting is gonna be held and there she saw Judy Craymer, Katherine Johnson, and Ol Parker.

"Oh my goodness, hi!"Meryl greeted with glee as she kiss their cheeks.

"Ol, as you know this is the legendary Meryl Streep."Judy uttered and Meryl covered her face.

"Oh Judy, stop it."Meryl said and they all laughed.

"Alright, let's sit down now."Ol said and Meryl sat beside Judy.

"So as you know Meryl, we are doing another Mamma Mia movie and Phyllida can't do it this time so we called Ol to help us."Katherine started and Meryl nodded.

"Are the old casts coming back?"Meryl asked because she really is hoping to work with them again.

"We are calling them one by one, settling their schedule for this movie."Judy answered and Meryl clapped.