OLS - XXVIII

After all the partying and celebrating about the marriage of Meryl and Pierce, the two went to their honeymoon suite that their children chose. Rose petals are scattered on the bed and there are two towels folded into swans.

"Wow, that's cute."Meryl uttered and she yawned that Pierce noticed.

"Let's take a quick shower and we'll go to bed."Pierce said and she just agreed for even if she wanted to make love with Pierce, she is tired from everything that happened and Pierce is concerned because it is getting late.

Meryl took a shower first and while she is in the shower, Pierce brushed off all the rose petals on the bed. When Meryl's done, he immediately went to the bathroom. Meryl wore Pierce's large t-shirt for it still fits her and just her panties.

"No time for lingerie outfits, mister. Missus is tired from the day."Meryl whispered under her breathe as she settle on their bed.

Pierce came out of the shower with just his boxers on and he saw his wife already resting. He lied beside her and he just stared at his pregnant wife.

"I love you mrs. Brosnan. Sleep tight."He whispered and he kissed her forehead.

"Good night little angel, rest well with mommy."He whispered on her baby bump and he kissed it. He settled on his side and decided to call it a night.

--
Meryl woke up earlier than Pierce for she is having a hard time getting sleep. Pregnant problems. She looked beside her and her husband is still in his deep slumber.

"I wish men are the ones getting pregnant."Meryl whispered as she slowly stood up from the bed. She went to the bathroom and peed for she feels like their baby is dancing on her bladder.

She washed her face and brushed her teeth for she really have nothing to do. Meryl still can't sleep, the sun hasn't risen yet and there she is, a pregnant woman who can't sleep. Meryl suddenly decided to change into one of the lingerie that Cher gave her. She picked the the red silk camisole with matching lace G-strings. She looked at herself in the mirror and stared at herself for a while.

"Hmmm, not bad for a pregnant woman, I guess."She uttered in front of the mirror as she shrug her shoulders. Meryl went back to their bed and lied beside Pierce. She looked at Pierce and she suddenly became hungry.

"Pierce. Pierce. Pierce."Meryl uttered and she started poking his arm.

"Pierce, wake up."Meryl said a little louder and still poking Pierce's arm with her index finger.

"Pierce!"Meryl yelled and it made Pierce groan.

"Hmmm?"Pierce hummed as he bury his face on the pillow.

"Get me food."Meryl said plainly but she recieved no response. She rolled her eyeballs and she quickly pulled some chest hair that made Pierce jolt.

"Babe, what are you doing?"Pierce asked in annoyance for his head is aching from drinking at their wedding. Well, he wasn't drunk but he had enough drink to give him a headache.

"I'm hungry, Pierce."Meryl said plainly.

"Can you just be hungry later?It's still early."Pierce complained and Meryl quickly pulled another couple of chest hair that made him groan.

"Are you gonna stand up or I'll pull more?"Meryl threatened and Pierce slowly sat whilst rubbing his eyes.

"What do you want babe?"Pierce asked still trying to be fully awake.

"I don't know. I just know that I'm hungry."Meryl answered and Pierce did a facepalm.

"There is no food that is named "I don't know". And I can't read your mind."Pierce said in a low tone.