OLS - III

2007

They are all now in Greece and they will be staying in a two-storey villa with 8 bedrooms overlooking the ocean's view.

They are not yet in their rooms for they are still waiting for Phyllida and Judy's instruction. Meryl is already with Christine and Julie while Pierce is still nowhere to be found.

"Listen up everybody!"Phyllida yelled that stopped all the murmurs from the casts and crew.

"This is villa no. 1 and the people who'll be staying here are the Dynamos, the three dads, Amanda and Dominic. The other crew will be assigned in the other villas that we rented."Phyllida started.

"So the crew can go to their villas now as I assign the casts' rooms."Judy added. Meryl, Christine, Julie, and Amanda went closer to Judy who's currently holding a paper and her phone.

"You girls are the first ones here because the boys are in plane B so they will be arriving tonight. You girls have the villa for yourself for the whole day, we have a pool and the beach is just a couple of walks away."Judy uttered and Amanda squealed.

"Don't be too excited young lady."Julie said and Amanda just chortled.

"Meryl your room is the last room, Christine's next to you and then Julie and the first room is Amanda's. You'll be at the second floor."Judy said and winked at them.

"And Meryl, don't spend too much at the bar."Judy said before turning her back on them and that made he four women laugh.

"You heard her Meryl, you heard her."Julie said and Meryl rolled her eyeballs.

"I am broken but I am not gonna drink."Meryl retorted.

"Not gonna drink my ass."Christine said and Julie and Christine laughed while rolling their eyeballs at Meryl.

"Let's go to our rooms already and let's meet at my room."Christine said and Julie nodded.

"Am I included?"Amanda asked the three.

"Of course honey, join us."Meryl said and kissed Amanda's temple.

Meryl headed straight to her room and her luggage are already there. She turned on the lights and the white-colored walls made the look room bigger and she liked the blue accents on the corners.

"Wow, this is like the dream."She whispered. It is not much but she is contented with it. Meryl walked around her room and there is a nice shower with a small bathtub but she will fit in for sure.

The room is airconditioned and she have a closet space that's enough for what she have. Meryl walked to the sliding doors and she opened it.

It lead straight to her balcony and she can hear the clapping of the waves, the whispers of wind and the singing of the birds. She can feel the balance between the Sun's hot temperature with the cold breeze hitting her skin.

Meryl leaned on the rails of the balcony and closed her eyes letting herself absorb everything around her. She really now believes in the saying: "There's always a rainbow after a storm." and for her being in Greece with this amazing surrounding and great people is her rainbow after the storm of her and Don's divorce.

After a few minutes of calmness brought by the sea, she now needs to take a warm shower before heading to Christine's room.