OLS - XXIV

Pierce and Meryl arrived in Malibu and ever since they recieved the call from Louisa, Meryl's been all over the place.

"We need the uhmm uhmm we need clothes and uhmmm where the fuck is that bag?"Meryl asked and Pierce sighed. Pierce went near her and he put his hands on her shoulder.

"What are you doing?We need to get to the hospital. Oh yes, I forgot about my uhmm vitamins."Meryl said and Pierce gently shook her.

"Merl, look at me."Pierce said softly.

"I need to pack for the hospital, please let me go."Meryl said and she put his hand on his chest trying to push Pierce.

"Babe, look at me first. Look at me."Pierce said calmly and tears started rolling down Meryl's cheeks.

"Please, babe, the kids are waiting for us in the hospital especially Paris. Just please let me go."Meryl said, still trying to break-free from Pierce's grip.

"Hey, listen to me first babe. Please."Pierce said and he hugged Meryl tight.

"Paris is going to be fine. He is your son, he is strong like you, I know that. What Paris hates is you being like that especially when you're carrying his sibling. Babe, Louisa is there, she handled everything without us. I want you to calm down before we head there."Pierce said and Meryl started sobbing on his chest.

"I'm scared of what else might happend to Paris. He is our son babe, what if we lost him?"Meryl asked and Pierce started rubbing her back.

"No, no, we won't lose him. He is fine now, he is just going to rest and we will be with him. Please, calm down. I don't want something bad to happen to you now and our baby."Pierce whispered and Meryl wiped her tears on his shirt. Pierce kissed her forehead and Meryl put her hands on his neck.

"I love you."Meryl whispered and she started caressing his cheeks with her thumbs.

"I love you more baby."Pierce replied and Meryl pulled back from the hug.

"Can we pack our clothes now?"Meryl asked and Pierce shook his head.

"I'll pack our clothes. What I want you to do is rest."Pierce answered and Meryl looked at him.

"No babe, I can do it."Meryl said and Pierce made her sit. Pierce kneeled in front of her and he started caressing her growing baby bump.

"Little angel, it's daddy. I know you are hanging in there for us and we can't wait to see you. Can you do daddy a favor?Can you tell mommy to calm down?Tell mommy that you both needs to rest so that you both will have the energy to travel later and to play with your brothers and sisters. Tell mommy that okay?I love you, li'l angel."Pierce whispered but loud enough for Meryl to hear and he kissed Meryl's baby bump. It made Meryl smile somehow and Pierce looked up to her.

"Alright, I'm going to rest but if I fell asleep, promise me to wake me up after you pack our things."Meryl said sternly.

"I promise."Pierce said softly and Meryl gave a peck on his lips.

"Don't pack my tight clothes okay?Pack the loose dresses and shirts."Meryl said for she knows that paparazzi can catch them in LA.

"Copy, ma'am."Pierce said and Meryl settled on their bed.

Pierce started packing their things for the hospital as he let his fiancèe and their little angel rest.

After packing, even if he didn't want to, he woke up Meryl. The couple prepared for the hour long drive for it is almost dinner time and Nicky still have school the next day.