OLS - XIX

Paris and Dylan are currently in an argument on who is gonna explain to Meryl about their plan on changing their mother in papers. They really wanted it but at the same time they're afraid of Meryl.

Paris and Dylan was about to knock when the master's bedroom door suddenly opened revealing Meryl.

"Oh hey boys, you need anything?"Meryl asked immediately and the two is in total shock. Dylan started nudging Paris' arm and Paris gulped the lump on his throat before talking.

"Uhmm mom, can we...c-can we talk?Yes, talk."Paris uttered, stuttering.

"Sure baby, let's go to the kitchen. I'll prepare drinks."Meryl answered and they all headed to the kitchen.

Meryl prepared drinks for them and the two are sweating like pigs.

"You talk."Paris whispered to Dylan.

"No, you talk."Dylan retorted.

"Boys, just talk."Meryl said all of a sudden.

"Because mom, we are thinking,"Dylan started and he kicked Paris under the table.

"We are thinking that since our mom gave our full custody to you and dad, we are thinking why not change our mother in papers and that's you."Paris added and Meryl's eyes went round.

"What?I know I already have you guys under my consent but I don't ever want to change your mother even in papers. This will hurt your mother and I don't want you guys to hurt her because of me."Meryl explained.

"But mom, she doesn't care about us anymore. If she really will get hurt, she won't give our custody to you."Paris argued and Meryl heaved a deep sigh.

"Paris, I am a mother, just imagine how I'll feel if I am your mom."Meryl said softly.

"You are different from our mom. You, you are taking care of us, you are there for us, you understand how we feel but her?She is not the mother like you."Paris explained.

"Mom, please?This will mean something to us."Dylan said softly.

"I don't wanna go to college with her as my mother in paper and you're the one showing up there. I wanted everyone to see that my mother in paper and my mother in real is the same and that's you mommah. So please, please, please, let us change our mother in papers."Paris explained and Meryl doesn't know what to do.

"I'll...I'll talk to dad first about this."Meryl uttered and Paris stood up.

"All we wanted is for you to be our mother."Paris said almost a whisper.

"But I am your mother."Meryl retorted.

"Our mother is Keely Shaye Smith but where is she?She's not even talking to us. She doesn't care about us. The mother that we wanted is you, Mary Louise Streep. You."Paris said and he walked out.

"Paris, wait!I--"Meryl stopped and she looked at Dylan.

"I'm sorry if I can't grant your wants right away. It's just that I am thinking about your mom's feelings. She is mad at me for having you guys and I think she'll get mad at me more if you guys will change your mother in papers."Meryl explained.

"Mom, I understand. Paris is just you know, being a baby. But I'll try to talk to him."Dylan replied and Meryl smiled.

"Dad's not yet home. He should be here so we can talk about this as a family."Meryl whined and Dylan hugged her.

"Love you mommah."Dylan whispered all of a sudden.

"Love you too baby."Meryl uttered.

"Dad and I will figure it out okay?"Meryl said and Dylan nodded.