OLS - XIV

Meryl and Pierce started planning for the Christmas Party and they both agreed that they'll invite the Mamma Mia cast, their families, other close friends and their ex-spouses. With their permission, they also allowed Dylan to invite his band to the party.

"Nicky, can you help me with the Christmas cards?"Meryl asked Nicky who's playing with her dolls.

"Okay mommy."Nicky answered and she immediately jumped off her bed.

"Daddy is not yet home so you're gonna help me."Meryl uttered and they headed to the living room where Meryl is doing all the invitations and Christmas cards.

"When is daddy coming home?"Nicky asked as she start helping her mother.

"Next week babe."Meryl answered and Nicky just nodded.

The next days, Meryl juggled between planning the party, working, and taking care of Nicky. Pierce is the one busy with his work this time and Meryl can't seek for help from her other children because they are also working. Even if Meryl wanted to get a nanny for Nicky, Pierce disagreed with her idea. They already transferred Nicky to a school and that helps because after Meryl drop her to school, she'll go to work and before comes home from her work, she'll pick-up Nicky.

"Mommy, I think daddy's here already!"Nicky roared from the living room the moment he heard a car coming in their garage. Meryl headed downstairs to see if it is really her boyfriend and her daughter's right.

As soon as Pierce entered their house, Nicky ran to him and he immediately carried his little girl.

"Hello, darling. Daddy missed you."Pierce uttered and he kissed Nicky's cheek.

"I missed you, too, daddy."Nicky replied. Meryl just leaned on the staircase, with arms crossed while watching the loves of her life catch up with what they missed about each other the past weeks. She knows her and Pierce will have their time of catching up too that's why she is just patiently waiting for him.

When Pierce already dropped Nicky, he looked at Meryl. He went near her and he wrapped his arms around her waist and she encircled her arms around his neck.

"Did you miss me?"Pierce asked seductively and Meryl softly chortled.

"Of course, I missed you."Meryl answered and Pierce kissed her. She responded to his kisses and they felt their longing for each other. They're just apart for two weeks but it felt like forever to them. After a minute or two of making out, Pierce carried her bridal style and that made her squeel a little.

"How about your luggage?"Meryl asked as Pierce head to their bedroom.

"I'll deal with that later, I missed my wife and she is more important."Pierce answered and Meryl's cheeks are turning into crimson red because of his statement. Him calling her his wife is making her blush.

He carefully laid her on the bed and he removed his jacket and his pants, leaving him in his plain white shirt and boxers. He lied sideways beside her, with his arm as his support and Meryl is smiling widely. Her smile that makes his heart full and makes his day complete.

"So what did you do these past days?Bonding with Nicky?"Pierce asked.

"Babe, you already know what I did these past days, you call me everyday."Meryl answered as Pierce starts to caress her face.

"But I wanna hear it all-over again."Pierce retorted and Meryl giggled.

"Okay, fine. Well, these past days, I've been busy planning for the party, sending out invitations and of course, bonding with Nicky."Meryl uttered and Pierce smiled.