OLS - XXXIII

Months passed in the Brosnan household and Lia's growing up fast. She's almost one and she already started walking and a little bit of the talking. The couple is back to work but Meryl doesn't want to hire a nanny so they take turns on who's taking Lia to set or they leave Lia to their other kids who aren't busy.

"Merl?Nicky?Lia?"Pierce called for the three as he enter their house. He just got home from work and since Meryl is done with her movie, it is his turn to miss his wife and kids.

"Where are my girls?"Pierce asks himself, checking the living room and the kitchen. He headed upstairs to see where they are and he found them at the balcony with Meryl and Nicky sitting on the bench while Lia is on her mother's lap.

"Where is Lia?Where is Lia?"Pierce started singing and Lia's head automatically turned in almost every direction for she recognize that voice very well. Meryl and Nicky gasped and Lia is smiling from ear-to-ear.

"Lia, who is that?"Nicky asked and the little girl giggled.

"Where is Lia?Where is Lia?"Pierce sang again as he hide behind the chair and Lia started clapping whilst laughing.

"Who is that?"Meryl asked Lia and Lia tried to stand on her mother's lap. Meryl helped her stand on the chair and Lia leaned towards the backrest of the bench to check what's behind it. Pierce slowly walked in front of the chair while Lia's not looking and he immediately carried her.

"There is my Lia!"Pierce exclaimed and Lia squealed with a laugh that made the three laugh too. Pierce kissed Lia's cheek, and then Nicky's forehead, and the last one is of course, Meryl's lips.

"She just woke up?"Pierce asked Meryl for he knows Lia's afternoon nap schedule.

"Yeah, about ten or fifteen minutes ago."Meryl answered.

"Did you have a good sleep, huh?"Pierce asked Lia and she started babbling while pointing at a lot of things.

"I think she is saying that she went to my school earlier."Nicky said and Pierce smiled.

"I think she is."Pierce said and he sat beside Nicky, letting Lia sit on his lap.

"Are you a good girl to mommy, Lia?Were you good at your sister's school?"Pierce asked and Lia nodded.

"Are you sure?"Pierce asked and Lia once again nodded.

"She went on the swing at my school's playground daddy."Nicky said and Pierce looked at her.

"Did she like it?"Pierce asked.

"Yes daddy, and everytime it goes higher, she laughs and then when mommy pushed hard, her shoe fell off."Nicky narrated and it elicited laughters from them, even Lia.

"Did you introduce her to your classmates?"Pierce asked and Nicky nodded.

"I introduced her but when they started talking to her she got shy."Nicky answered and it her father's eyebrows furrow.

"Why are you shy?When I take you to set, you're not that shy."Pierce said to Lia and she started babbling.

"Alright, too much saliva."Meryl uttered and she wiped Lia's mouth.

"Wanna eat out tonight?"Pierce asked all of a sudden.

"What's the celebration?I can cook."Meryl answered with forehead creased.