OLS - XVI

"Let's go public now."Meryl uttered all of a sudden and Pierce looked up to her in shock. Meryl's the one who decided that they should be away from the public's eyes and now, she's the one telling him that they should go public.

"Are you sure?"Pierce asked her in disbelief and Meryl nodded.

"Yes, I am sure."Meryl answered.

"How?What do you want to do?"Pierce asked.

"Let's just go out casually. We don't need to do something special. We'll just go out publicly."Meryl answered and Pierce nodded as he start to caress her face.

"Whatever you want my love."Pierce softly uttered and he started kissing her neck. Meryl was about to fall for Pierce's kisses but she remember that she's upset.

"Pierce, no, stop."Meryl whispered and he immediately obliged.

"What's the matter?"Pierce asked and she just gazed at him blankly.

"You're still mad?"Pierce asked and Meryl slowly nodded.

"I'm sorry."Pierce whispered and Meryl stood up.

"I'm just going to check on Nicky and Paris."Meryl uttered and Pierce sighed in disappointment.

She headed back to their living room and Paris who have sleeping Nicky beside him looked at her.

"You okay mom?Have you two talked?"Paris asked immediately and she nodded as she sit on the single-seater sofa.

"What did my mom and dad talked about?"Paris asked again.

"Your mom wanted to give you and Dylan's full custody to me and your dad."Meryl answered and Paris eyes went round.

"What?So she doesn't really want us in her life anymore?She's unbelievable!"Paris exclaimed.

"I know. I mean, it's okay with me but what about our plan that you and her are going to talk about your issues?She made your anger to her worst."Meryl replied.

"Oh yeah, I am mad at her, I am upset, and I wanna ask her if she really loves us."Paris uttered.

"But honey, just try talking to your mother okay?Maybe she'll change her mind if you talk to her."Meryl replied and she suddenly saw Pierce walking down the stairs.

"No mom. She chose to just give us away, if that's what she wants then I'll give her what she wants, I won't talk to her again."Paris said and Meryl sighed.

"Pierce, can you carry Nicky to her room?"Meryl said all of a sudden and Pierce looked at her.

"Yeah, of course."Pierce replied and he went to Nicky. He carried Nicky and it made Nicky stir. She groaned and Pierce started rubbing her back.

"Shhhh, it's only daddy."Pierce whispered and he carried her to her room.

"You and dad are fighting aren't you?"Paris asked and Meryl slowly nodded.

"We're not really fighting. I'm just really upset that he lied you know. He should've told me that he will go and see your mom."Meryl answered.