OLS - XIII

It's almost thanksgiving and Meryl is already receiving gown sketches that she can wear for the Oscars 2018.

"Babe, who is coming to thanksgiving?"Pierce asked as he go through the portfolio.

"Our children babe."Meryl who's on her phone answered.

"I know that, what I mean is, are there other people coming?"Pierce asked.

"Just them. How about Sean?Are they coming?"Meryl asked and she looked at him.

"I'm not sure about them."Pierce answered and Meryl sat beside him.

"You like the sketches?"Meryl asked and Pierce scanned the folder once again.

"Some are way too sexy and some are way too conservative."Pierce answered and that made Meryl chortle.

"Don't worry, more sketches are coming."Meryl uttered and Pierce placed the portfolio on his nightstand before looking at Meryl.

"What do you want me to wear?I mean, what's your vision?"Meryl asked and Pierce moved his face closer to her's.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll know when I see it."Pierce answered and he started lifting the hem of Meryl's shirt.

"How about you?Any ideas for your tux?"She asked and he started planting kisses on her lips.

"No ideas yet."He answered and they suddenly heard a knock on their door. Pierce sighed in disappointment and Meryl chuckled.

"Too slow."Meryl teased and Pierce spanked her butt.

"Come in!"Pierce yelled and the door slowly opened revealing Nicky.

"Hey honey, are you done studying?"Meryl asked as Nicky climb their bed.

"Yes mommy, my teacher just left."Nicky answered and she sat in between her parents.

"Can I look at the gown sketches now?"Nicky asked and Pierce grabbed it from the nightstand.

"Of course, I need your opinions too."Meryl answered and Pierce handed it to Nicky. She leaned on her father's chest and she started scanning the portfolio.

"Mom, more options?"Nicky asked the moment she's done scanning it.

"That's the only one that they sent but for sure they'll send more. It's still months away anyways so let's just wait."Meryl answered and Nicky handed it to her father. Pierce placed it back on his nightstand and Nicky hugged him.

"Can I sleep here tonight?"Nicky asked and Pierce started caressing her hair.

"Of course you can baby."Pierce and he kissed her forehead.

Meryl looked at the time and she remembered the errand that she have to go to.

"Okay, mommy needs to go to a meeting."Meryl uttered and she stood up. Nicky frowned but instead of showing it, she buried her face on her father's chest.

"You okay?"Pierce asked softly and Nicky nodded.

"Yeah."Nicky simply answered.

"Are you sure?"Pierce asked and he saw Meryl already dressed from the closet.

"Babe, I'll be home before dinner okay?"Meryl said and she gave a peck on Pierce's lips.

"Bye li'l bunny, Love you both."Meryl whispered and she kissed Nicky's head before leaving.

"Nicky, talk to daddy now, c'mon. Talk and I will listen."Pierce whispered and Nicky looked up.

"I thought mommy's not going to work today?"Nicky asked softly and Pierce sighed.