OLS - XXI

It's almost Nicky's birthday and the Brosnan bunch, except for their parent's are in Malibu shooting for Nicky's videos and Nicky decided to celebrate her birthday in Malibu, too. They chose a venue that's beside the beach. It is not a closed, air-conditioned space but Nicky still love it because of the beautiful beach view. It ia just a simple celebration within the family and close friends.

"Nicky, get your board, we're shooting at the beach!"Paris yelled after he is done setting up his camera.

"By the way, who is coming to London for the Mamma Mia premiere?"Mamie asked.

"Dylan, me, and Nicky."Paris answered.

"You guys aren't coming?"Dylan asked in curiosity.

"Unfortunately, we have things to do that day."Grace answered and Dylan just nodded.

>>
It's Nicky's birthday and everyone is at the living room getting ready for their little sister's party. Meryl arrived the day before from DC and Pierce just arrived that morning from Australia, taking a break from the Mamma Mia press tour.

While the girls are getting ready for the party though, the boys are taking care of Marley and Mamie's son. They take turns in carrying the baby for he will cry when he is placed in his crib.

"Where is mom and pops?We are almost finished getting ready and yet they are not yet down here."Louisa suddenly uttered.

"They are in their room, getting ready too."Grace replied as she apply her make-up's final touches.

"I know that but why are they so slow?We are suppose to leave in like ten minutes."Louisa said and she grabbed her small purse that she'll use to the party.

"Paris, can you get the baby bag in our room already?"Mamie suddenly asked Paris who is just fixing his hair in front of the mirror.

"Yeah, sure."Paris answered.

"And call mom and pops. Tell them we're leaving soon."Henry said and Paris just nodded. He immediately went to Mamie's room and grabbed the baby bag and he went to his parents' room and knocked a couple of times.

"Mom, dad, we're leaving soon!"Paris yelled.

"Okay, honey. We are almost done!"Paris heard Meryl scream and he just nodded even if they can't see before heading back to their living room.

Once everyone is done, they cleaned up their mess in the living room so that Meryl won't get mad for they know that Meryl will freak out if she sees the area dirty.

"Mom, pops, time to go!"Mamie roared from the living room but they heard no response.

"Paris, Nicky, Sanja, and Marley, just wait in the car."Henry instructed and they just nodded.

"Paris, take the baby bag and the other things that we need to bring to the venue."Mamie added and Paris just obeyed. Henry ran upstairs to call their parents and he knocked a couple of times.

"Mom, dad. Let's go!"Henry screamed.

"Two minutes, honey!"He heard Meryl roared and he headed back to where his siblings are.

"Mom said two minutes."Henry uttered and Louisa rolled her eyeballs.

"Dylan, where are the spare keys of the rooms?"Louisa asked, irritated.

"Wait, I'll get it."Dylan said and Grace looked at Louisa.

"Hey, sis. Calm down."Grace uttered but Louisa just ignored her.

"Lou, here."Dylan who already got the spare keys suddenly said and Louisa immediately grabbed it. Louisa headed to her parents' room, and her siblings followed her because they already know that Louisa is a little under weather.