OLS - XXV

The family started preparing for their week in Greece and Pierce's been finishing his paintings for his auction a week after the wedding. Pierce rented a private jet for all of them and Grace, Mamie, and Louisa who are in New York will arrive in Malibu a day before their flight.

"Babe, do you need anything?"Meryl asked Pierce who is in his studio, painting.

"I'm good babe. Ask the kids."Pierce answered without looking at her.

"If you need anything, just call me okay?I'll be downstairs."Meryl uttered and she started walking away.

"Actually babe, I need something."Pierce said all of a sudden that made Meryl spun around to look back at him.

"What is it?"Meryl asked and Pierce gazed at her.

"I need more energy to finish this painting."Pierce answered and Meryl raised a brow at him.

"So what do you want?Sandwhich?A granola bar?Energy drink?"Meryl asked in curiosity.

"Just come here babe."Pierce answered and Meryl slowly walked towards Pierce.

"You like this one?"Pierce asked referring to his painting as he wrap his free arm around Meryl's waist.

"Yes, I like the combination of colors that you used."Meryl answered and Pierce kissed her growing baby bump.

"Babe,"Pierce started and Meryl looked at her.

"Hmmm?"Meryl hummed and Pierce suddenly kissed her. She responded to his kisses as she encircle her arms around his neck.

Meanwhile...

Nicky is in the living room watching her favorite cartoon while Dylan and Paris are chilling at their balcony. She suddenly heard the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!"She yelled excitedly thinking it is her sisters. She immediately ran to the door and opened it but it revealed an unfamiliar woman.

"Hi, how can I help you?"Nicky asked with a smile but the woman is not smiling back at her.

"Who are you?"The woman asked and Nicky's forehead creased.

"I'm sorry, I'm just gonna call my mom and dad."Nicky answered for she really doesn't want to talk to strangers. She headed upstairs and started yelling.

"Mommy!Daddy!"She yelled as she enter the master's bedroom but they are not there.

"Mommy!Daddy!"She screamed again as she run to her father's studio and there, she found her parents making out.

"Mommy!Daddy!"She yelled that made her parents stop what they're doing.

"Yes bunny?"Meryl asked.

"There's a visitor and I don't know her."Nicky answered and Pierce stood up.

"Her?"Meryl asked and Nicky nodded. The three headed downstairs to meet the woman and the couple is in shock.

"What are you doing here?"Pierce asked immediately.

"I heard about what happened to Paris and I'm here to visit him."The woman answered.

"You are too la--"

"Paris and Dylan are at the balcony."Meryl said, cutting Pierce off.

"Babe, are you sure?"Pierce whispered and Meryl looked at him.

"I am. She is still the boys' mother."Meryl answered and they lead Keely to where the two are.

"Boys, you have a visitor."Meryl uttered and the two looked at her.