OLS - XXIX

After Pierce's succesful exhibit and auction, he cleared his schedule, making sure that he'll be with Meryl until she gives birth and making sure that he'll be with their baby until his or her sixth month before going back to work.

"Babe, the kids are here!"Pierce yelled as he walk to their room.

"Let them handle the preparations, you need to get ready too."Meryl said, walking out of the bathroom with her robe on and her hair up with a towel.

"Yes, I already asked Lou and Gracie to take over."Pierce replied and Meryl handed him his towel.

"What do you feel?"Pierce asked as he enter the bathroom.

"Still the same uncomfortable feelings."Meryl answered and Pierce chortled.

"We got two more month left baby, two more months."Pierce said and Meryl widely smiled.

Meryl prepared for their party while Pierce is in the bathroom and she wore a white knee-length, low back, dress with 3/4 sleeves and decided to just style her hair in a ponytail.

"Oh God, baby can you just stop squeezing mommy's bladder just for tonight?"Meryl asked as she felt that she needs to go to the bathroom.

"Pierce, open up!"Meryl screamed whilst knocking on the bathroom door. Pierce opened the door and he is still naked with bubbles on his body.

"What's the matter?"Pierce asked and Meryl pointed her baby bump.

"Our little one is once again squeezing mommah's bladder."Meryl answered and Pierce softly giggled.

Pierce got off the shower with Meryl waiting for him because Pierce will help her put on her shoes.

"Merl, which pants should I use?Black or gray?"Pierce asked from their walk-in closet.

"Wait, I'll see."Meryl said and she immediately went to him.

"Just wear the gray one and then use a black belt."Meryl uttered when she already saw Pierce's choices.

"Okay, thanks babe."Pierce said and he finally wore his outfit for their party. A white long sleeve button down shirt with the sleeves folded into 3/4 and three loose buttons, tucked in a little fitted gray slacks. Pierce shaved his beard off as per Meryl's request and his wife is loving his look.

"Babe, can you help me wear my shoes now?"Meryl asked as she sit at the edge of their bed.

"Which one?"Pierce asked and Meryl pointed her black, flat sandals.

When the couple is done preparing, they headed straight to their huge outdoor balcony with the view of the sea and their family and close friends(Only Tracey and Christine honestly) are already there, eating and just roaming all-over the place talking with one another. Everything is decorated with pink and blue for it is their gender reveal party. Tracey and Christine are in charge with that though the kids and the couple are in-charge with how they want the party will go.

"Good evening everyone!"Pierce greeted and their guests looked at them.

"Before the gender reveal, we planned some fun games for everyone but first, I'll let my lovely pregnant wife eat dinner first. My two angels are hungry so for the meantime, entertain yourselves with the tally boards and others. Thank you."Pierce announced and everybody applauded.

Pierce let Meryl eat her dinner while he check the tally boards. So far, many votes went to boy.

"Daddy!"Nicky, who is holding a cupcake called as she run towards her father.