OLS - VIII

When Pierce heard Nicky call Meryl 'mommy', his heart started pounding and he knew that him and Meryl really need to talk. Not just about them but also about Nicky. He knew that there is something with Nicky the moment he saw her.

"Meryl, can we talk?"Pierce asked Meryl who's talking to Nicky.

"I'm sorry, Nicky and I need to go."Meryl answered and she looked at Pierce.

"But you promised me mommy that I can stay up late because I'll be with my friends here!"Nicky whined and Meryl looked at her.

"Nicky, listen to mommy, we need to leave."Meryl whispered and Nicky frowned.

"You promised."Nicky said and she bowed.

"Nicky, come with me."Cher said all of a sudden.

"I'll take her back to your hotel, don't worry."Cher whispered to Meryl.

"Come to me now Nicky, we'll be with your friends."Cher said and she left with Nicky.

"Can we please talk now?"Pierce asked Meryl again.

"I'm not feeling well, I need to go."Meryl answered and she ran outside the venue.

"Meryl!"Pierce yelled and he followed her.

Meryl went to a dark area outside the venue and tears started running down her cheeks. She is confused. She wanted to talk to Pierce but looking at him make her remember that dreadful night.

"Meryl please, talk to me."Pierce said as he stand behind her. She immediately wiped her tears and she faced him.

"What do you want?"Meryl asked sternly and Pierce tried to touch her but he just can't.

"I wanna talk about us and Nicky."Pierce said and he sighted the necklace that Meryl is wearing.

"Nicky is my daughter and I don't wanna talk about us anymore."Meryl said with full of conviction and that made Pierce sigh.

"Meryl, please listen to me. I was drugged, I didn't know how it happened but believe me I was. I wanted to run after you but the drug was taking over my body and I didn't know what to do."Pierce explained and Meryl looked down.

"Meryl, I love you so much and I never wanted to hurt you. I'll kneel infront of you every single day as long as you forgive me and be with me again. Nine years and I am still madly inlove with you. Since you left, there was this big hole in my heart that only you can fulfill. My life is nothing without you and I'll do everything to have you back in my arms."Pierce said softly and a tear fell from his eye, same with Meryl.

She loves this man so dearly and yet the memory is killing her. Her forehead met his chest and she started hitting him gently with river of tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Pierce, I died. I died."Meryl whispered over and over again and her hits on his arms are getting weaker and weaker as she surrender to the love that Pierce is giving her.

"I know, I know."Pierce whispered and he hugged Meryl. He knows that he died too but he also knows that it affected Meryl more. He knows that Meryl risked her heart for him and that's what happened.

"I love you Meryl and I want you to live again. Live with me. If you let me, I'll make everything right this time."Pierce said softly when Meryl stopped hitting him but her forehead is still on his chest. Pierce started rubbing her back but Meryl still can't stop her tears.

"You don't have to decide right away. I can wait. I love you and I can wait no matter how long."Pierce whispered and he started sniffing her crown. Meryl don't wanna pull back from his hold. Even though she have so many doubts in her head, she felt safe again. She felt home.