OLS - XXVII

It is the big day and everybody is ecstatic. Since Meryl is staying at a hotel, she already started meeting with some of their guests.

"Mom, Roy is here."Mamie uttered to Meryl who just came out of the bathroom from her shower.

"How about his other make-up artist for you girls?"Meryl asked as she put on her thick robe.

"They are already here and they are already setting up their make-up tables."Mamie answered and she nodded.

Meryl walked-in the make-up area and Roy looked at her.

"You are growing."Roy teased and she rolled her eyeballs.

"Just shut up and make me beautiful for my wedding day."Meryl said as she sit on the make-up chair.

"Oh they are already glamming up my maid of honor."Meryl said when she saw Nicky.

"Am I beautiful yet mommy?"Nicky asked and they all chortled.

"Honey, you are always beautiful."Meryl answered.

Meryl's older girls finished their glamming before Meryl did and they met with Sean, Henry, and Dylan to make sure that everything is going smoothly at the venue.

"How's dad doing though?"Louisa asked Dylan.

"Dad and his best man are doing great."Dylan answered and Louisa chortled.

"Paris is really enjoying that title huh?"Louisa uttered and Dylan just nodded whilst chuckling.

"How about the flower arrangements?Is it perfect?"Mamie who is all-over the place asked.

"Yes, it is perfect. The sound system is perfect, the lights are perfect."Grace answered.

"Henry, send the car to dad's now. The male entourage's waiting area is ready."Mamie instructed.

"Copy that."Henry replied and he left.

"Relax now people, the event is happening in about an hour and a half!"Sean exclaimed and the Brosnan bunch clapped and squealed.

"Let's go guys, let's check on mom and you boys, check on dad."Louisa said and they all nodded.

"Mom and dad's staff we'll be here for the guests and other things, they already know what to do."Grace said and they all just smiled.

"Okay, see you in an hour guys."Mamie said and they all went back to their places.

"Hey girls, everything good already?"Meryl asked when she saw the three came in.

"Relax mom, everything is doing great."Grace said and Meryl widely smiled.

"Oh, look at Marley, already dressed for guama and ganpa's wedding!"Louisa said and Marley started giggling whilst clapping.

"You girls, put on your dresses already. I'll be the last one."Meryl instructed and they immediately obliged.

At Pierce's, he is already on the way to the hotel with Paris for they booked a place for the boys to stay in but it is far away from the girls' room.

"Alright, suits on boys."Pierce uttered the moment they reached their so-called waiting area.

"Pierce, can we talk to you for a second?"Harry, Meryl's brother, said in a low tone as he approach Pierce and Pierce looked at him with fear in his eyes. Yes, he is already bonding with them at family gatherings but this is the first time that Meryl's brothers are approaching him like this.

"Yes, sure."Pierce replied and Harry started walking towards the room's balcony. Pierce followed behind him and when they reached the area, Dana walked in, too.