OLS - XVIII

It is the day of the Academy Awards and everyone in the Brosnan household is all-over the place as they get ready for the night. Well, not everyone is present but still they're still in chaos.

"Dylan, just stop!"Louisa yelled for Dylan is trying to apply the eyeshadow on her eyes.

"Just close your eyes Lou, after this you are gonna pay me."Dylan retorted, still teasing Louisa.

"I'm not gonna waste even a single penny on your bad make-up skills."Louisa said and Dylan chortled. Dylan stopped and he just resumed watching his mother's make-up being done.

"Nicky, get the red lipstick."Louisa whispered to Nicky and Nicky obliged. She handed the red lipstick to Louisa and Louisa cupped Dylan's face with one hand, trapping his chin in between her fingers and her thumb.

"What are you doing?"Dylan asked, starting to get irritated.

"Just calm down."Louisa answered and she applied the lipstick on his lips.

"Lou!"Dylan whined and Louisa and Nicky started laughing.

"Pops, pops!"Louisa called for Pierce who is fixing his suit in front of the mirror.

"Yes, darling?"Pierce asked without looking at them.

"Look at Dylan."Louisa answered whilst laughing and Pierce looked at them.

"Red lips suits you."Pierce uttered, teasing Dylan.

"C'mon, let's take a picture."Louisa said as she grab her phone. She lifted her phone for them to take a selfie and Dylan is just giving her the poker face.

"I'm sending it in our group chat."Louisa said and she opened her iMessage where they have the Brosnan bunch group chat.

"You guys have a group chat?"Meryl who is sitting on her make-up chair asked.

"Yes mom, we have."Nicky answered.

"Without me and dad?"Meryl asked again.

"Pops is there, you are there."Louisa answered and Paris came in with a tray full of drinks.

"Anyone needs refreshments?"Paris asked and he placed the tray on a small table.

"Wow mom, you look gorgeous."Paris uttered the moment he saw Meryl.

"Thanks baby."Meryl replied and she widely smiled.

"Let's play now, Paris!"Nicky yelled and Paris looked at her.

"What do you wanna play?"Paris asked.

"I have an idea. We're going to ask each other some questions about random stuff or about mom and pops and whoever answers wrong, we're gonna put lipstick anywhere on his or her face."Louisa intervened.

"I'm gonna wipe this off first."Dylan uttered and he grabbed the wet wipes on the nightstand.

"What about let's use the bed as the imaginary buzzer and then if for example, Nicky got the answer right, she'll put lipstick on all of us."Paris suggested and the three agreed. The four formed a small circle on their parents' bed and Pierce and Meryl are just listening to them.

"I'm gonna ask first."Louisa said and they all nodded.

"Who is older, mom or pops?"Louisa asked and all of them tapped the bed at the same time.