OLS - XVII

"Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan, out in Malibu for date"

"Mamma Mia! co-stars Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan get 'comfortable' on a dinner together at Malibu"

"Who ruined a marriage?Meryl or Pierce?"

"Is the legendary Meryl Streep the reason for Pierce Brosnan's divorce back in 2007?"

"Did Meryl Streep left her husband for James Bond actor Pierce Brosnan?"

Those are just some of the headlines after Meryl and Pierce went out of public and after the whole family posted their first family photo.

"Just ignore those crap, babe. They don't know how to get a life."Pierce said to Meryl who is reading the articles.

"They are the worst. Your divorce was a dacade ago and here they are making headlines that I was the other woman."Meryl complained and he chortled.

"Babe, I told you, just ignore them. They don't know the whole story."Pierce said and Meryl sighed in disappointment.

"It's just that, everyday, their headlines are getting worst. I don't wanna get to the point where they'll include our kids in these crappy articles."Meryl said softly and Pierce kissed her forehead.

"They'll stop sooner or later babe and if ever they'll include our kids, I'll be the one to punch them the truth."Pierce whispered and she smiled.

"You are leaving soon."Meryl said almost a whisper changing their topic and he started brushing her hair with his hand.

"It's just three weeks."Pierce said and Meryl frowned. In two days, Pierce is leaving for London to shoot for his new project and to meet with his business partners. He said three weeks but he is afraid that he'll be extending if ever there are complications about his works and Meryl have that anxiety of Pierce extending too.

"Yeah, I know."Mery whispered.

"Still want me to be with you tomorrow at your interview?"Pierce asked and Meryl nodded.

"Of course, after tomorrow, you're already gone that's why I wanted to be with you."Meryl answered and Pierce gave a peck on her lips.

"After-sex bloom is really true. I can see it."Pierce said all of a sudden and Meryl hit his chest.

"Yes, it's true and I won't have it in the next three weeks."Meryl retorted with a hint of sarcasm and Pierce laughed.

"Wanna watch a movie that will eventually lead to another love making session?"Pierce asked and she looked at him, smiling. She just nodded and he started looking for a movie for them to watch.

--
It's Pierce's last day in Malibu and he planned to go with Meryl at her live guesting but he'll be in the audience. The two arrived at the studio with coffee in their hands for it is a morning show and on the way to her dressing room, they met Meryl's co-star, Tom Hanks. They did some catching up before they started preparing for their interview. During the interview, Meryl's comfortable at first because they are just talking about "The Post" but it made her uncomfortably move at her seat when the interviewer started asking personal questions.

"Meryl, recently you are shot with the new man in your life. How did you decide getting on a new relationship after your divorce?And what are your kids' say about it?"The lady asked and some of the audience member cheered and applauded.