OLS - XXII

Meryl is back in New York with Paris and Nicky for they will resume packing for Paris' moving to college. Pierce is not yet with them since he's still in Stockholm for the premiere of Mamma Mia there.

"Paris, do you need the sweaters?"Nicky who is helping her brother asked.

"Not all of them, just a couple."Paris answered.

"How about these leather shoes?"Nicky asked.

"I'll bring just one."Paris answered.

"Mom, when's our outing in Conneticut by the way?"Paris asked Meryl who is folding his clothes.

"Next week, when daddy's home already."Meryl answered and Paris sat beside her.

"You'll drop me to college right?"Paris asked softly and Meryl looked at him.

"Of course, I'll drop you to college. You are making me emotional!"Meryl exclaimed and Paris hugged his mother.

"Love you, mommy."Paris said softly and Meryl hugged him back.

"Mommy loves you, too, baby."Meryl whispered but loud enough for Paris to hear.

The next days, they spent it packing and sending his boxes to LA where he'll study college. Meryl is still emotional at the thought of Paris leaving and added the fact that she is pregnant makes her more emotional.

--
Pierce is finally home after weeks of travelling for Mamma Mia and he is glad that he have lesser projects the rest of the year for he will focus more on his pregnant girlfriend and on his paintings. He headed to their room and of course, he found Meryl sleeping. He kissed her forehead and he proceeded to their walk-in closet to change his clothes and to unpack.

After he unpacked, he cleaned up their room for there are empty bowls and empty pizza boxes scattered on the night stand and on the floor that he is sure is Meryl's but he understands that because he knows that she is pregnant. Meryl groaned after a few moments and she found Pierce picking up the pizza boxes.

"Hi."She greeted and Pierce looked at her.

"Hey babe, I'm just gonna throw these and I'll be back."Pierce said and Meryl just nodded. She closed her eyes and she just waited for Pierce. He came back immediately and he lied beside Meryl.

"How are you and how's our little angel inside you?"Pierce asked immediately and Meryl looked at him.

"We are doing just fine."Meryl answered and he gave a peck on her lips.

"Babe, I was thinking, what if just continue your pregnancy in Malibu?Our privacy there is better compared to here and I think that we can move freely there even with the pregnancy."Pierce suggested and Meryl tapped his cheek.

"I'll think about it babe. Our camping in Conneticut will be tomorrow so that is what I am thinking about right now."Meryl replied and Pierce nodded.

>>
It is the day of their camping and they are going to Conneticut, the place where the Gummers grew up. They are not really camping like in tents but they are going to be unplugged for three days because the house is already old but still is surrounded by tree and grass where they'll have their bonfire and it is beside the lake where they can go fishing.

"Okay guys, every meal or every activity, you guys are going to leave your phones in a box to keep you out of distractions."Meryl announced as they all enter the two-storey house that only have three rooms.

"Mom, dad, the rooms are only three."Paris uttered.

"Okay, dad and I will be at the master's bedroom of course, the largest. The boys will have the smallest room and the girls' room will be next to us."Meryl said and the boys of course sighed in dismay.