OLS - XXXII

"I'm actually nervous to break down Nicky's walls."Meryl uttered and Pierce stopped what he is doing.

"Why?Nicky is our first baby and you've been with her for a long time. We just have to show her that we still care for her."Pierce said and Meryl just heaved a deep sigh.

"C'mon, our bunny is waiting for us."Pierce said and Meryl nodded as the two of them headed downstairs.

"Daddy, can you help me change the leash of my board?"Nicky, who is polishing her surfboard at their balcony suddenly uttered the moment she saw her parents.

"Okay princess but do you have an extra leash?Because I don't have one."Pierce replied.

"I have it here daddy."Nicky said and Pierce walked towards her.

"Can you polish daddy's board while I put this new leash on?"Pierce asked and Nicky immediately obeyed her father.

"You two ready?"Meryl, who is holding their beach bag asked.

"Five minutes mommy."Nicky answered and Pierce giggled.

"You heard her babe."Pierce said and Meryl just nodded with a smile.

"Daddy does this look good now or more polish?"Nicky suddenly asked and Pierce looked at her.

"A little more princess."Pierce answered and Nicky nodded.

Meryl waited for the two and as Nicky said, they're finished in five minutes. The three headed to the beach and they didn't need to set up tents or shades for they already have a fixed tent by the beach and benches.

"Bunny, I'll put sunscreen on your face."Meryl uttered and Nicky went to her.

"Wanna talk to mommy before you go surfing?"Meryl casually asked and Nicky looked away from her mother's eyes. Pierce sat beside Meryl and looked at the mother and daughter duo.

"Do you still love me, mommy?"Nicky asked and Meryl's forehead creased.

"Of course baby, you know I love you so much."Meryl answered and Nicky heaved a deep sigh.

"Are you jealous of Lia, princess?"Pierce suddenly asked.

"I am not jealous of Lia. She is my sister and I love her so much. What I am trying to say is, I need you two too, I know I am not a baby but I need you."Nicky answered and Meryl looked down.

"I am not jealous of Lia because she have all your time, I am jealous of Lia because she is lucky that she'll grow up with both of her parents."Nicky said softly.

"You know that I waited for a long time to feel what it is to have both a mother and a father. I felt it but I didn't thought that it will only last a year."Nicky added and she quickly carried her surfboard and ran to the waters.

"Oh God."Meryl whispered under her breathe and Pierce kissed her temple.

"I'll handle it."Pierce uttered and immediately followed Nicky.

"Nicky, wait for daddy!"Pierce yelled and Nicky looked at her.

"I will talk when I already released my anger to the ocean!"Nicky, who is already on her surfboard, screamed and it made Pierce scratch his forehead. She really is hurt. Pierce thought to himself.