OLS - XXIII

Meryl and Pierce have moved their things to Malibu for they will live there the rest of the pregnancy and Louisa, Dylan, and Paris helped them.

"Babe, you ready to go?"Pierce asked, grabbing Meryl's bag.

"No."Meryl said whilst frowning and Pierce went near her. Meryl is already at her twelveth week of pregnancy and she already have a noticeable bump. Pierce wanted her to cancel everything until their baby is born but Meryl accepted a one last project before taking a leave.

"Why?What's the matter, baby?"Pierce asked and Meryl's forehead met his stomach.

"Paris is leaving."Meryl answered and he started brushing her hair.

"He'll just be an hour away from us. He can always visit."Pierce said softly trying to comfort her.

"Don't be sad babe, we're going to the doctor before taking Paris to college remember?C'mon, the kids are waiting for us."Pierce said and Meryl stood up.

The two headed to their living room and Pierce is right. Louisa, Dylan, Paris, and Nicky are waiting for them.

"Kids, you ready?"Pierce asked and the four smiled with a huge smile plastered on their faces.

Pierce is their driver for the day and he is excited for it is his first time going to the doctor with Meryl.

"I'm excited to see the baby."Nicky suddenly uttered.

"Big sister Nicky."Louisa said and Nicky eagerly nodded.

They arrived at the place where Meryl's check-up will take place and they thanked God that paparazzi didn't spot them. After checking in, they waited for Meryl's name to be called and when they called her name, all of them immediately stood up.

"Hello, ms. Streep, long time no see."The female doctor greeted and she and Meryl hugged.

"How are you?Congratulations on the pregnancy, it's been a decade since the last time I saw you."The doctor uttered the moment they pulled back from the hug.

"I am fine, dealing with pregnancy stuff and until now, I can't believe that I'll be pregnant again and at this age."Meryl replied and doctor Smith chuckled.

"Where's that healthy baby girl though?"Doctor Smith asked and Meryl pointed Nicky who is in her father's arms.

"Oh, my God she is already big and she is so beautiful."Doctor Smith uttered and Nicky smiled while waving her hand.

"This is my fiancè, by the way. Pierce, this is doctor Smith and she's my OB when I was pregnant with Nicky."Meryl said and Pierce shook doctor Smith's hand.

"So Meryl, you know the drill. Just be comfortable on the bed and we'll start the ultrasound."The doctor instructed and Meryl carefully lied on the examination table. Pierce sat beside the table with Nicky on his lap and the three sat beside him.

"Kindly lift your shirt."Doctor Smith said softly and Meryl did what she is asked to do. Pierce held Meryl's and it made her jolt when she felt the cold gel on her abdomen.

"Nicky, look at the screen."Meryl whispered and Nicky looked at where her mother is pointing. The doctor started moving the doppler around her abdomen and they are just watching the ultrasound.

"That's your baby at 12 weeks and your baby is healthy but we still need to watch him or her because you might experience bleeding or worst, second trimester miscarriage."Doctor Smith said and Meryl just nodded.