OLS - XI

Nicky woke up earlier than usual and she felt something odd or something special from this day. She hopped out off her bed and started wandering around their hotel room. She found her parents' space and they're covered with the thick comforter. Nicky climbed on the bed and her father is already awake.

"Good morning, daddy."Nicky greeted and she kissed her dad's cheek.

"Good morning, darling."Pierce greeted back and Nicky went in between her parents.

"Mommy!"Nicky squealed and she started showering her mom's face with wet kisses. It made Meryl stir. She slowly opened her eyes and she felt something heavy on top of her.

"Good morning, mommy!"Nicky greeted with a wide smile on her face and that made Meryl softly chuckle.

"Good morning, baby. Mommy missed you."Meryl uttered and Nicky kissed her and hugged her so tight. She hugged Nicky back and she kissed her forehead.

"You have work today, mom?"Nicky asked and Meryl nodded. Nicky frowned and Meryl caressed her cheeks.

"I'll be back early. I promise."Meryl whispered and Nicky smiled.

"Now, let's eat breakfast and mommy will go to work already."Meryl said and Nicky nodded.

"Wait for mommy and daddy at the dining area, darling."Pierce commanded and Nicky just nodded and jumped out of her parents' bed. Meryl wore her robe and her undies and Pierce wore his boxers and his white shirt.

"What's your plan today mr. Brosnan?"Meryl asked Pierce as she tie her hair in a bun.

"I don't know, maybe I'll take Nicky to the park or stroll around the place."Pierce answered and the two walked to the dining area.

Meryl prepared their breakfast and they had a peaceful meal before Meryl left for work. It saddened Nicky again but atleast she is with her father and they are gonna go shopping.

"Dad, how do you know when you love someone?Like you and mom."Nicky suddenly uttered as she and her father walk by the sidewalk with cotton candies in hand.

"I don't really know how to explain it sweetie and you are still too young to understand it but when I fell in love with mommy, it was fast but then for me, it is still magical. From the way mommy talks, to the way she laughs and smiles, it was all different. It is somethimg special. Your mom is different and I loved her for that."Pierce replied and he smiled as he say the statement.

"Let's go back to the hotel now. Mommy will be home in an hour."Pierce uttered and Nicky just nodded.

The two headed back to their hotel and Nicky started arranging the clothes and shoes that she bought. Her father bought. She knows that her mother won't like it because it was too much but Pierce chose to spoil her.

"I miss Henry, Mamie, Gracie, and Lou Lou."Nicky suddenly uttered and Pierce looked at her.

"I'm sure they miss you too kiddo."Pierce whispered and he kissed her forehead.

"I also miss Dylan and Paris. I wish they're here with us too."Nicky said and Pierce smiled.

"I'll call them and ask them if ever they have a free week or free days so they can fly to New York. We'll see."Pierce said and Nicky smiled.

After an hour and half of waiting, Meryl arrived and Nicky immediately ran to her.

"Hi, mommy!!"Nicky greeted with glee and Meryl kissed her.

"Hey, honey. How's your day?"Meryl asked as they walk to Pierce and Meryl's space.

"It was good mommy, we went shopping."Nicky answered and Meryl looked at her.