𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

GRAND REOPENING OF THE GARRISON

 THE GRAND REOPENING of the Garrison Pub was one of the most exciting things to happen in Small Heath since the return of the men from France

THE GRAND REOPENING of the Garrison Pub was one of the most exciting things to happen in Small Heath since the return of the men from France. The newly rebuilt and redecorated pub was buzzing with the laughter and chatting of the locals. Everyone had gathered on the special night to celebrate and they all enjoyed their free drinks and entertaining music.

Deborah sat at a table with the two youngest Shelby men, along with Esme and Isaiah. She chatted away to the couple, slightly tipsy and oblivious to what the two boys were up to as John poured her yet another glass of whiskey. When couple left to get another bottle, the women noticed a very upbeat Arthur who played an excellent role as barman for the evening. He was grinning and greeting everyone as he poured drinks like a pro. Deborah had a feeling she knew exactly what caused his sudden change in behaviour.

"Finn." She called over the loud chatting. The boy beside her turned to face her and raised an eyebrow. "You were the one who convinced Arthur to come tonight?"

"Yeah, Tom sent me." Finn nodded, unaware of her suspicions.

"You wouldn't happen to know why he's acting like that then." She gestured to the man as he joked away with Curly. "Would you? I doubt your moody teenager attitude would cause that."

Isaiah, who had been eavesdropping on their conversation, snorted and began to chuckle at her words. Finn punched his friends shoulder, before turning back to the women who was like a sister to him.

"I told him he couldn't miss his own pubs reopening. He must have brightened up when he saw everyone here." Finn lied, avoiding eye contact with an intimidating Deborah.

"Cut the bullshit, Finn." She warned him, pointing her finger at him. "What did you give him?"

Finn began to stutter an excuse, but the deadly look in Deborah's eyes made him crack. "I gave him Tokyo." He finally admitted.

Deborah's eyebrows furrowed at the mention of the drug. It was cocaine she was very familiar with it due to her trips to London, but she had no clue how the boy got his hands on it.

"Where the fuck did you get Tokyo from?" She questioned, crossing her arms.

Finn looked unsure of what to say, but the sly glance he sent Isaiah was confirmation. The women sighed and shot back her glass of whiskey, trying to calm her anger.

"Polly never finds out or Tommy." She said, pointing a finger at the two boys. "And if I ever catch either of you with it again, I'll fucking kill you."

Finn nodded his head rapidly, knowing her words weren't just a threat, Deborah would defiantly go through with it. When Isaiah just casually shrugged, the women's anger towards the teen grew.

"Isaiah, she's not fucking joking." Finn warned, elbowing his friend to nod as well.

The boy looked at Deborah and when he caught sight of her deadly glare, he soon nodded his head, promising not to touch the drug again.