35

Friday was quite normal, apart from the fact that I never saw Leo once. I wondered what he was rehearsing for and decided to visit him next week when he was training. After university I had some training myself and drove home quickly so I could get ready for the party. The party in the student house was postponed to Friday, because an important date was due on Sunday and thus the chaos and a hangover with the liaison members should be prevented.

"Come on Kathie. I wanted to leave five minutes ago," Jessie grumbled from my room door and I gave her an evil look.

"Yes, I'll be ready in a minute," I said and quickly put on my high bootees.

Jessie would drive us there today because she was forced not to drink anything anymore, which I could use to my advantage. As always, the party was already in full swing and some guy told us that our boys were playing beer pong outside. It was true. As we went into the garden, I discovered Leo, who once again looked stunningly good in his white, wide shirt and styled hair. He played alone against Milan beer pong and was in the lead. In the pool I discovered Tyler topless with some girl clinging to him, as if she could sink at any moment. Jessie and I went to the long beer pong table and when Leo saw me, his eyes lit up.

"You look hot," he said as he greeted me, looking at me from top to bottom. I was wearing a short hot pant that was torn here and there, a white croptop and had a checkered red shirt tied around my hips.

"I can only give it back," I said with a smile.

Leo pulled me closer to him and immediately seemed to go on the offensive. I always liked that so much about him. He so often behaved insecurely and cautiously, but if he had something in mind or if he wanted something, then nobody could stop him. He slipped both his thumbs into the back pockets of my trousers, laid both hands flat on my butt and pulled me closer to him to pull me into a deep kiss. My stomach was on a roller coaster, especially at the thought that everyone was looking at us. But I couldn't defend myself and returned the kiss with just as much passion.

"Oops, somebody has already drunk a Little bit," I noticed after interrupting the kiss.

"This is already the second round. I won the first one, but I think I'm going to lose the second one," he claimed, just a few inches from my face.

"But you're in the lead," I said amused, because I liked his drunken condition.

"I still need your help," he said and formed a pout.

I snorted off and kissed him another time.

"Then I'll help you,' I said and shoved his hands off my ass.

"Kathie and I make a team. Do you and Jess make one, too?" Leo called to Milan and Milan looked at Jessie.

"I join in, just without drinking," Jessie agreed and Milan gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Here princess", Leo said and pressed the ping-pong ball into my hand.

A tingling sensation ran through my stomach and I looked at Leo before I concentrated on the cups with a broad grin. Princess. Nobody had ever called me that before. I had always been pretty sure that I wasn't into nicknames. But when Leo had just called me that, it got all warm in my stomach.

My first throw went wrong.

"The next one you hit", Leo said confidently and put an arm around my waist.

Leo and I really lost, as he had predicted. We took turns with every cup, but at the end of the game I felt pretty tipsy. I didn't really like drinking beer. It always felt so heavy in my stomach and it made me drunk in another, more unpleasant way. And the worst of all, you had to go to the toilet much faster.