37

Hello my beloved readers. When you read til now you should know how it works. When this sign ~ appears stopp reading if you don't like smut. You can go on reading when this sign ~ appears a second time. Purple you all!

I grabbed my cell phone so I could listen to music, took fresh clothes and disappeared from my room. In the kitchen I recognized three fresh rolls and I heard murmurs from Jessies room, so I suspected that Milan and Jessie had already had breakfast. I went into the bathroom, stripped my clothes off my body and started making music. When I was finally in the shower and felt the hot water on my skin, I immediately felt a thousand times better as I was finally able to wash the chlorine water away from the pool. Without thinking I started singing to the song that was playing on my mobile phone. Suddenly I heard the shower curtain being pulled a little to the side and I held my arms in front of my chest. A small look to the back showed me that Leo was standing behind me in the shower, stark naked. Immediately I stopped singing and still turned my back to him.

"Keep singing," Leo said and kissed my shoulder.

I swallowed hard, but then started singing again, while Leo grabbed my shampoo and soaped my hair. Every time he accidentally touched my naked skin, a shiver drove along my spine. Damn, that boy knew exactly what he was doing. When my hair was completely covered with shampoo, Leo grabbed the shower head. I put my head in the back of my neck and he began to gently wash the shampoo out of my hair. When he had finished and put the shower head back in the holder, he turned me gently to himself so that we were now face to face and I stopped singing.

"What are you doing," he asked slightly amused as I still did not take my hands off my chest.

"I ...', I began, but faltered, because I did not know what to say. I didn't know myself why I hid from him, he had seen me naked after all. But somehow this was a different situation here. Besides, I wasn't exactly the most self-confident about my breasts. I've always found them to be misshapen and I've never been satisfied with them. Leo gently grabbed my wrists and pulled my arms out of each other.

He looked at me from top to bottom as I again tried to look him in the face, and then meant with a deep voice and sleepy gaze: "You are beautiful".

I sucked my lower lip between my teeth so I could hide my smile and then grabbed Milan's shower cream, which he always had here.

"It's my turn", I mumbled, took a blob of the shower cream on my hand and drove across his chest. I covered every inch with the foam that formed, drove my hands over his shoulder, his arms, over his ribs with the silver scar, over his stomach and over his hips. Then I took his hand and walked a few steps back so that the water jet hit him. His hair stuck to his head within seconds and the water raced down his face in small streams. I began to wash the foam off him and when I was done, I took his face in my hands and kissed him, sucked the water from his lips. He dug his fingers into the soft flesh on my hip and pushed me back until my back pushed against the ice-cold wall. The cold frightened me so much that I accidentally bit Leo on the lip. A moaning sounded from his mouth and I put my arms around his neck to press him even closer to me. 

~

He pressed himself against me, pressed me against the wall and I could feel his ever increasing erection on my hip. Leo detached himself from my lips, kissing my neck instead, sucking on the sensitive skin as the hot water streamed over us. His hands covered my whole body while I clawed my hands into his hair and in his back. He kissed my shoulder, my collarbone and then moved to my chest.  With one thumb he rubbed one nipple while working the other with his tongue. A moan slipped out of my mouth as a wave of excitement passed through my body. Leo dropped to his knees in front of me and walked with his hands to my butt, which he kneaded gently. With his mouth he slid down my stomach and bit lightly into my hip bones before pressing his nose between my legs. Another moan slipped from me as he began to kiss this sensitive point and I quickly hit my hand in front of my mouth to dampen my moans and sighs. It was relatively unpleasant for me if Jessie and Milan should find out what we are doing here. But I could hardly suppress it. Leo now started to play with his tongue, teasingly circling my clitoris and I could barely keep on my feet. With my fingers I gently pulled his hair while the other hand still covered my mouth.

"Leo", I moaned and knew I was about to climax.

Also Leo seemed to notice this, because when my legs began to tremble and I could hardly be quiet anymore, he appeared between my legs. With a flowing movement he grabbed my thighs, pressed me even harder against the wall and lifted me up. Gently he penetrated into me and I pressed my forehead against his. To make it easier for him, I wrapped my arms and legs around him and moved my hip to his rhythm. One hand was still holding my thigh while the other was leaning against the wall, burying his face on my neck. I kept moaning his name in his hair, clawing my fingernails in his skin as he kept poking into me. It didn't take much more until I came and I suffocated my loud moaning with my hand. Leo went on, got faster and faster and the overstimulation drove me crazy. I trembled all over when he came inside me and leaned against me exhausted. 

~

He let me back on the floor and I wrapped my arms around him while he was breathing heavily, one arm on my hip, the other hand still on the wall, his heated forehead over my shoulder pressing against the wall and putting his head on my shoulder.  We stayed in this pose for a few minutes until I turned the water off and jumped out of the shower. Quickly I wrapped myself in a towel and handed Leo also one. I hastily dried off and then slipped into my fresh clothes, while Leo put on his meanwhile dry, but quite crumpled shirt and his trousers.

"You're welcome to leave it out," I said coquettishly, as Leo began to button his shirt and I slowly stroked his well-formed abdominal muscles.

"If we were alone I would say the same to you," he said with a sexy smile, taking a step towards me, my hand still on his six-pack, and giving me a sweet, long kiss.

With a giggle I detached myself from him and grabbed the hairdryer. Over my head I began to blow-dry my hair. Leo made no effort to leave the bathroom. Instead he watched me and when I stood upside down in front of him, he gave me a clap on my butt. Outraged I straightened up and started to laugh anyway, although I didn't want that at all. As revenge I directed my hairdryer at him and his already semi-dry, black strands whirled around his head. First he tried to fend off the hot air with his hands, but then he pretended to enjoy it and shook his hair in the air stream. With a roll of my eyes I pointed the hairdryer back at me, but Leo protested.

"My hair must also become dry. Besides, I'm much faster than you are," he said over the noise of the hairdryer, reaching for my arm and holding the hairdryer in his direction. Shaking my head I started blow-drying his hair while he put his arms around my hip, his hands resting on my lower back.

He seemed to enjoy this very much as he closed his eyes after a few seconds while I kept driving my fingers through his soft hair to dry them faster. When I could finally find no more wet strands, I continued to blow-dry my hair, Leo did not move from the spot.

"Jessie and Milan left us rolls," I explained when I finally had dry hair too.

"Then we had breakfast outside on another day," he said, shrugging his shoulders and smiling, I tied up my hair to a loose knot.

Together we went into the still deserted kitchen and I began to put plates and knives on the small kitchen table.

"My mark is almost gone," Leo suddenly said and I heard a disappointed undertone.

"Forget it," I warned him and took a step back as he approached me.

"That's unfair," Leo said sulking and I snorted contemptuously.

"Unfair? You still don't have one of mine, don't forget that," I said with a grin.

"Of course I have," Leo claimed with an outraged expression and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Oh yes, where?" I wanted to know and copied his pose. He was fucking with me.

"Yesterday. You even announced it," he said to Leo with a little laugh, lifting his shirt slightly and pushing the waistband of his jeans and boxer shorts down a bit.

Indeed. Right there, where his pelvic bones formed a V, a reddish bruise shone towards me. It was much lighter and smaller than mine, but it was there. Oops.

Frightened I held my hands in front of my mouth and said: "Shit. I didn't want that. That was an accident".

But I couldn't suppress a quiet laugh. I hadn't even noticed the hickey in the shower. Oh man, did I really suck so hard yesterday?

"Am I coming at a bad time?" asked Jessie, who suddenly stood in the door frame and Leo let go of his clothes with a frightened expression on his face.