36

Hello, it's me again. I hope you're all okay. Meanwhile you should know that everytime I write something before the chapter starts I gave a smut warning. In this chapter it's the same. In the next chapter there will be a smut part too. Please don't blame me for it. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it. You can decide. Again this sign ~ will appear when you should stop reading. When it appears a second time you can start again reading. I want to thank you again, for your support and that you went on reading til now. It means so much for me. Do you like it? Is there something I can do better? Please tell me. And don't foreget to vote and comment something. I love you all.

With one hand Leo held his drying shirt and with the other arm around my shoulders, we walked along the streets to my home. As soon as we entered the apartment, I changed immediately and washed away the make-up leftovers. My hair was still a little wet, but if I tied it up now, it would surely break. So I just left them open. When I came back to my room, I saw Leo sitting on the edge of my bed in boxer shorts. I held my breath and looked at him with big eyes.

"It's warm and I have nothing else to sleep in," he said as he saw my facial expression and smiled apologetically.

"But if you want I can ...," he began and reached for Tyler's sweater.

"No, no. All's well," I said and scratched my head. I wasn't wearing much more with my top and shorts.

"You look tired. Come here", Leo said, slipped backwards, lay down and stretched one arm to the side.

I didn't really feel tired, but I didn't want to refuse his request. So I lay down with him, switched off the light and cuddled up to his chest.

"Are you tired?' I asked in the hope that he would say no.

"Yes, a little,' he mumbled on my hair and I wrinkled my nose.

"I'm not tired', I noticed and I noticed a twitch going through his body. Did he laugh?

"But you looked quite finished," he replied and I raised my head.

"But I'm not".

"But soon," Leo said and pressed my head back against his chest. Did he just do that extra? Did he want to annoy me? Fact is, I didn't want to sleep yet and I was pretty sure that he couldn't sleep yet either. Besides, his naked upper body made me all washable. He wanted to annoy me? Well, I could do that too.

We were immersed in complete darkness, only a streetlight from the outside illuminated my room a tiny bit. I stretched my chin and kissed his jawbone. Then I worked my way to his neck, kissed the sensitive spot behind the ear and felt the cold metal earring on my heated skin. I went down, sucked on his neck and stroked his chest with my hand. When I still got no reaction from him, I let him gently feel my teeth. There I heard him panting exhale and a satisfied smile appeared on my face. Meanwhile my hand slipped to his belly where I stopped. I kissed him further, further down to his collarbone. I covered every inch of skin with my lips I could find. As I drove my tongue over his nipple, I heard him hissing and breathing once more. Then my lips came to his silver scar on his ribs, on which I also pressed a hot kiss. My hand, which had previously rested on his stomach, now moved further down and I glided teasingly with my fingertips along the elastic waistband of his boxer shorts. Another wheeze slipped out of Leo's lips, which turned me on even more. 

~

With a flowing movement I slipped with my hand under the fabric of his boxer shorts and rubbed slowly over his member. This time it was a moan that Leo gave and I smiled again. As I continued to slowly stroke his increasingly stiff member, I continued to leave kisses on his body. I let the tip of my tongue slide down the line between his abdominal muscles and noticed his hip twitching as I arrived at the sensitive skin of his groin, right where his bones formed a V.