XI

Thank you to everyone who is reading this story. Please vote if you like this chapter. And I'd love to know what you all think. So feel free to post comments. Thank you! 😘

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Taehyung was in a bad mood because one of his clients just backed out of a deal. He was frustrated because he worked hard for that client only for him to back out of their deal. He was still in a sullen mood while he was drinking with his buddies.

Then he received a text from Chaeyoung asking him of his whereabouts. He ignored the text, not wanting Chaeyoung to know of his current dilemma.

“Tae is everything alright?” Jimin asked.

“Yeah,” Taehyung answered with a sigh.

“You don’t sound fine at all. Did you broke up with Chaeyoung?” Hoseok interrupted.

“No!” Taehyung said.

Jimin asked, “Then why are you looking so gloomy?”

“It’s nothing,” Taehyung answered.

“You never changed dude. You’ve always kept everything to yourself.” Jimin said.

“It’s okay Tae. Just remember that when you cannot hold it any longer, you’ll always have us.” Hoseok said.

“Thanks!” Taehyung answered.

“By the way, do you remember Andy?” Hoseok asked.

“Andy who?” Taehyung and Jimin asked simultaneously.

“Andy, the nerd kid we’ve always bullied back during high school days. Remember him?” Hoseok said.

“Yeah, yeah, I think I remember him now.” Taehyung said.

“Wait! I still don’t remember this Andy. We’ve bullied every nerd kid in school, which nerd kid are we talking about?” Jimin asked confusingly.

Taehyung nudged Jimin then he whispered, “Just act as though you remember if you don’t want Hoseok to narrate this Andy’s biography. Remember the last time with Jefferson Marquez?”

Jimin nodded knowingly. Then he faced Hoseok, “Oh! Yeah, yeah. Andy. What about him?”

Hoseok took his phone then he showed Taehyung and Jimin a picture of a gorgeous woman in a two-piece swimsuit.

“This Andy is a woman? I don’t remember ever bullying a girl. We did not go that far, did we?” Jimin asked incomprehensibly.

“Yeah! Of course we never bullied a girl. We are not that kind of people at all.” Hoseok said.

“Jimin and I never bullied a girl. But as for you, Mr. Jung, you are guilty. Remember Louisa?” Taehyung said.

“Louisa was different. I never bullied her. In fact, I liked her.” Hoseok confessed.

“I know. Which was why you bullied her. So that you can have more time to spend with her without her noticing.” Taehyung explained.

“How did you know all that?” Hoseok asked.

Taehyung chuckled as he answered, “Bro! We’ve been together since birth, we are best friends. Even if you did not tell me all that, I understood why you kept on teasing her every possible way you can.”

Hoseok was left speechless. So Jimin chimed in, “Where was I when all these things happened? I don’t even know who this Louisa is.”

Taehyung answered, “She was our neighbor. Her house was right next to Hoseok’s. And she went to a different school, so maybe you’ve never met her.”