Chippy

Joe's POV:

It was a few days after Jess' audition for Wicked the musical we were sat on the sofa watching once again professor strong. We were halfway through the movie when the Phone rang Dianne got up and ran to the phone she started smiling before hanging up and walking over. "who was that?" Jess asked, "guess who just got the lead in the Wicked musical." We all smiled before getting up to celebrate I knew she would get it.

(A couple of days later)

Jess is at rehearsals for the next few days in Liverpool which means we have a few days just Dianne and I. I woke up to the sound of the alarm since Dianne no longer is a pro on Strictly, I was confused did I set it. Soon Jess came bounding into the room and jumped on top of us. "get up sleepy heads it's my first day of rehearsals." Dianne rolled over and looked up at Jess. "did you set the alarm just to make us get up to see you off." Jess stopped to think then gave Dianne a cheeky grin before replying with a maybe. After Jess had skipped out Dianne rolled over and wrapped her arm around me, I looked down and kissed the top of her head. "good morning Redo." She smiled and buried her head in chest before looking back up at me and giving me a peck on the lips. "good morning Sugg." We laid there of a while before remembering Jess was leaving for Liverpool in a few minutes. After Jess had gone off to Liverpool Dianne and I sat down on the couch to find something to do. "we could watch a movie." Dianne suggested we sat for a minuet trying to figure out what movie would watch but the only one we could think of was Professor Strong as we have watched that every day since it came out. "what about we go traveling in Chippy we haven't done that in a while." I suggested Dianne's eyes lit up before nodding yes. We went upstairs and packed our bags before heading down to chippy we had no clue where we were going but we were going to just drive for a few days.

Dianne's POV:

We got into Chippy and drove out the car park no clue where we were heading Joe turned up the music listening to songs from our wedding. We drove for a while in till we decided we would stop for some food. "what would you like to eat Reddo." Joe asked opening the door to help me out. "how about we go to the café over there and get a coffee and some cake." Joe nodded and we walked hand in hand into the café camera's started flashing behind us, I turned around to see the Paps right behind us taking photos of us. "Joe, Dianne what are you doing here in all of your vlogs recently you guys haven't been too far away from Jess, so where is she now?" we looked at each other and ordered our food before walking out back to Chippy, camera's still flashing around us. It was becoming night time so Joe pulled up on the side on a country road we had been on the road all day singing songs and just enjoying each other's company we had called Jess to say good night and talk about the day and are now getting ready for bed. We had put some sheets down to make a somewhat bed. I layed down waiting for Joe to come back inside after washing up he opened the door and smiled "look at you all cosy." He then stepped over the top of me and layed down next to me I rolled over so that I was facing him with a smile on my face and Joe did the same. "I love you so much did you know that." Joe said placing a kiss on my forehead. "I love you more." I replied giving him a quick peck on the lips, I pulled away and smiled. Joe wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head I looked up and smiled then our lips connected, each breath making the kiss deeper and more passionate. We finally broke apart to catch our breaths again I love this man so much.