With good comes bad

Dianne's POV:

I woke and went straight to the toilet to throw up no one told me this was going to be hard I get sharp pains all the time. Joe has been there for me through it all and I am so grateful for everything he has done for us. We were getting ready for the day when we heard a knock on the door, Joe opened the door to see Jess standing there with the biggest smile on her face. "what's that look for Miss Sugg." Joe smiled back at her and welcomed her in. "I had the best time last night with Tom he is so sweet, and we laughed and talked and even had a little kiss." The smile on face grew wider as Jess explained all about her date with Tom her celebrity crush. "just one thing I don't know what any of this means what if he decided that he didn't like me or couldn't find a connection between us." she started to panic more and more thinking about how her celebrity crush my not actually like her. "talk to him when you get on set." Joe chimed in wrapping his arm around her shoulders, she nodded and then turned around and grabbed our coats before walking out the room and ushering for us to follow her.

Jess's POV:

We got to set, and mum and dad had gone to sit down to watch our filming for today. "hey Chris, whatcha doing." He stopped and looked at me before smiling. "oh, not much I heard about what happened last night I am so glad he finally asked you." I looked at him puzzled how did he know but before I could ask him, I saw Tom walk in an excused myself from the conversation and walked over to him. "hey um, Tom can we talk. About last night." He nodded his head and we walked to the corner where it was quieter. "about last night I want to know what I am to you and whether anything that happened last night meant anything to you." He took my hands in his and smiled his sweet and adorable smile. "Jess I mean it when I said I liked you I like you a lot, and everything that happened last night meant so much to me and I am so glad that it happened." The worried look started to fall of my face. "so, Jess I have been up all night thinking about how to do this, you are the one that I think about at night and I can never get you off of my mind, so Jess will you be my girlfriend." The shock came over my face my celebrity crush is asking me to be his Girlfriend my friends back home would not believe this. "yes, yes I will be." Tom let go of my hands and gently placed his hands in my face bringing me into a passionate kiss, my arms wrapped around his waist and both our eyes closed causing the kiss to go deeper. We soon pulled away and smiled at each other before walking over to the others with huge smiles on our faces.

Joe's POV:

"what are those looks for you look like you just heard really good news, oh did they finally add the beeping Nosie on to crosswalks like in Australia, I love them they just beep and then beep again until they make the Nosie to cross." everyone looked at me confused before turning to face Jess and Tom again. "Tom and I are now together." Jess almost squealed as Tom smile and took her hand in his. Everyone was so excited Tom looked at me to see if I was ok with it to which I nodded and smiled I was happy for them but if he hurt her, he would pay. A while had past as we watched the cast film for the movie between takes Jess and Tom would sneak in one or two little kisses before filming again. They had almost finished filming for today when Dianne feel to the floor in pain. "DIANNE ARE YOU OK PLEASE TALK TO ME." Everyone turned and rushed over to where I was now crouching over my wife who is not responding. Tom ran to the phone and dialled 911 while the rest of us tried to get a response from Dianne but we got nothing after trying for about 20 mins the ambulance arrived and rushed her to the hospital. After an hour of waiting we were allowed to go in and see her Jess and I started walking to Dianne's room Tom walking behind us with his hand intertwined with Jess's to give her comfort. "sorry immediate family only." the nurse stopped Tom just before he could walk in. "he is this is my son in law." She nodded and let him follow us in I knew Jess was going to need him there. As we walked in, we saw Dianne just lying there still as ever "is she going to be ok." Jess asked looking up at Tom and pressing closer into Tom's side. "she will be Jess all the story's you tell me about her, she sounds like a strong woman she will be ok." Tom kissed Jess's forehead before wrapping her up into a hug to let her cry. I walked over to Dianne and took her hand as I sat on the bed next to her. "please be ok." I whispered.