Hidden in plain sight

Joe's POV:

It had been a rough morning Dianne had been throwing up a lot and also had a lot of pains. "Dianne have you noticed anything odd about Tom?" My question took Dianne by shock as she whipped her head around to look at me with pure shock on her face. "what do you mean Joseph?" she gave me the look of be careful what I say. "well he seems very comfortable around Jess." Dianne looked at me still shocked about what I am saying to her. "well Jess seems quite comfortable around him too." I knew something was going on between them I knew I couldn't send her here what if he breaks her heart. "Dianne you were talking to him yesterday does he like her? And what did you tell him?" she went quiet for a while and looked down at the floor before slowly looking up looking like she was struggling to find the words. I could feel the anger creeping up and my fists curling up. "yes, he does like her." By now there was probably steam coming out of my ears. "what did you tell him." She looked down to the floor again, but this time didn't look back up. "I told him to talk to her about it." She slowly looked up and started to back up dorm then on a full-blown argument broke out. "you know what I will just leave and tell our child that she can be with him if she wants to." And with that Dianne had left and I was now standing in the room by myself. Time had passed and no word from Dianne I felt bad I have to go and find her. I walked all the way to the little café we were at yesterday and there she was sitting at a table. "Dianne I am so sorry I just care about Jess so much she has gone through so much." She stood up from her seat and came over and hugged me. "I know, you don't want to see her get hurt again." She pulled put and looked me in the eyes before kissing my lips. "did you talk to Tom?". "yes put he hasn't talk to her yet he wants your permission before she gets here." A smile crept up on to my face he was asking me first that's so nice, Dianne waved her hand and Tom came out. "hi Mr and Mrs Sugg, um Mr Sugg can I ask you a question?" you could hear the nerves in his voice I nodded as to say go ahead. "I really like your daughter and i was hoping that if it is ok with you if ask her out." I looked at him now shaking at the look I had given him till a smile crept up on to my face. "yes of course you can any boy who asks for my permission is right for my daughter." Tom smiled and extended his arm to shake my hand thanking me over and over again. Just as we broke our hands apart Jess came walking down the path towards us, I looked at Dianne then at Tom "go and get her Tom." He smiled before running off towards Jess. I sat down next to Dianne. "that was very kind of you." She snuggled into the side off me as put my arm around her. "what can I say I came around to him and plus your right they are like us."

Tom's POV:

I stopped running and walked slowly up to Jess the nerves starting to get to me again soon enough I was stood in front of her looking at that beautiful smile of hers and bright blue eyes. "Hi Tom, what's up." She gave me a smile waiting for my response. "Hey, not much." She looked past me to see Joe and Dianne at the little table smile back at us. "how come you meet me up here and not down there with my parents?" she looked me in the eyes as I pondered how I was going to ask her. "I have something I want to ask you." She looked at me confused but told me to continue. "Jess I like you; I like you a lot and wanted to know if you wanted go out?" the look on her face explained everything I had just messed everything up. "we don't have to if you don't want to, Dianne told me to talk to you about and Joe said it was fine but if you don't want to then we don't have to." I tilted my head down knowing I had ruined one of the best friendships I have ever had. "I would love to Tom." I looked up to see a big smile plastered on Jess's face causing me to smile to. We both walked to the table so Jess could see her parents. "what's that look on your face for Miss Jess." Joe asked with a smile on his face. "well I have my first date." We all talked until it was time to go and film for the movie, before too long and I was going to pick Jess up for our first date. I knocked on her door with flowers in one hand and chocolates in the other, soon she answered the door she was wearing a black laced dress and her hair was in beachy waves.

 I knocked on her door with flowers in one hand and chocolates in the other, soon she answered the door she was wearing a black laced dress and her hair was in beachy waves

I handed her the flowers and chocolates she took them inside then locked the door behind her

I handed her the flowers and chocolates she took them inside then locked the door behind her. We walked into the little restaurant that I had booked and found I nice little hidden booth so the paps wouldn't bother us. We laughed all night it was so nice before a walked her back to her hotel room after she opened the door, she turned around to look at me. "thank you for tonight I had so much fun we will have to do it again sometime." She smiled and smiled back to her. "are you asking me out now." She giggled a bit. "so, what if I am night, I will see you tomorrow." I went to turn away before I knew it she had grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her soon our lips were connected as relaxed into the kiss I could feel my eyes close and the kiss deepening before she pulled away and I walked away smiling.