Home is where the heart is

Dianne's POV:

Joe and I have enjoyed our stay here in LA with Jess and her cast mates, but we are both starting to miss being back in London as they say home is where the heart is and mine is defiantly where I meet the love of my life. It was our last day here as we are leaving tonight it's really sad because we have to leave Jess behind, but she will be back in a few months. "Joe come on or we are going to be late." Joe walked out the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth mumbling something I couldn't understand. "du yuol reahly thanek." "Joe brush your teeth then come out and talk to me." He went back into the bathroom finished brushing his teeth and walked back out. "do you really think that I would be late to see Jess my own daughter play a really important scene." I looked at him with a look of pure love for this man. Not too long and there was a knock at the door Joe went and opened it to see Jess standing there with a huge smile on her face. "what are you so happy about?" Joe asked as he ushered her in. "well for the moment it is easier to skip a head as we are still using the school, so we are filming a big scene for my character, which means it's big for me too." I couldn't help but smile at how excited she was, but we still had no idea for what. "ok we got that but what is this big thing." Joe was now really confused "well today I am having my first on screen kiss, not to mention this week has been huge I also had my first kiss." Her smile was beaming from check to check it was so nice to see her like this. As we headed to set, we picked up Tom on the way as we pulled up to his LA house Jess got out and went and knocked on the door, she then turned and ushered for us to come too. It wasn't long and Tom had come to the door he opened it wide and embraced Jess into a big hug, she looked up at him while he looked down at her and you could see the twinkle in their eyes.

"I missed you."

"Tom, I saw you last night."

"I know but I still missed you."

"I missed you too Tom."

He lent down his head a bit and gave her a quick but gentle kiss. When he looked up and saw us, he came over and welcomed us both to his house before taking Jess's hand again and leading us all into his house.

Joe's POV:

His house was huge as you would expect being a famous actor. The living room had a chandelier that was bigger than the one at the Blackpool tower. "nice PlayStation and VR set Tom." I said as I noticed it sitting near the TV. "thanks Jess convinced me to get one she said she uses yours at home all the time." I was really starting to think of Tom as family. "what games do you have on it?" Tom went over and picked up a box full of games and turned the PlayStation on to find them all as Jess and Dianne walked into the living room. "holy moly how come you have so many games?" I bent down and looked at the big box full of games. "Jess started a gaming channel on youtube so she has gotten a few games, we have also been gifted a few by friends and people on set, as well as been gifted a few from developers." I knew Jess had become a big gaming youtuber since she appeared in almost all of my videos over the years and she was big on her own channel, but I just didn't know how big, I subscribed to her long ago and watched every one of her video's but never took notice at how well she was doing. Tom had the PlayStation on now and was trying to find all the games they had bought through the store. After looking through all the games and playing a few Jess came back into the living room. "Tom sweetie we have to go." Tom turned to look at Jess who was standing behind the couch and looked up at her. "oh, but can't we play just one more game." He pouted his lip playfully at her. "no sorry Tom but we have to go." Jess playfully smiled back at him as he dropped his shoulders in sadness. "ok." He continued to pout as Jess leaned down over the couch to place a gentle kiss on his lips which Tom relaxed into, before Jess pulled away. "better now." Jess smirked at Tom which Tom nodded his head frantically. "yes defiantly, all better now."

Dianne's POV:

On set everyone was excited as today was a big scene, this scene was the climax of the whole movie. I looked over at Jess who seemed really nerves. "Joe I will be back I think Jess needs a confidence boost." I explained as I turned and Kiss Joe's check before getting up, he nodded, and I walked over to Jess just before I got there Tom walked over to her and grabbed her hands.

"hey, are you ok you look nerves."

"yeah just don't want to mess this kiss up."

"hey, Jess you won't you're an amazing actress you can do anything you put your mind too."

"thanks Tom but the cameras are still on me."

"Jess just think of this as it is just the two of us and forget the cameras are even there, and if you need too, we can turn the big camera's off, so it isn't so outstanding."

"thank you, Tom."

Jess leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips before going to set. As I walked back to Joe, he looked at me with a strange look on his face. "why the big smile darling?" I hadn't even noticed the smile that had crept up onto my face during that conversation. "Tom helping Jess through her nerves." I sat down next to Joe as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. It finally came to the scene of the big kiss they zoomed in on Jess and Tom as the spoke their lines, Chris came in carry popcorn for the rest of the cast that were not in the scene to watch the two lovebirds share their first on screen kiss. "Sofia, I have to tell you something really important." (she turns away and he grabs her hand to stop her) "Connor we can't be seen together ok or this will end up bad for both of us." "but Sofia i-i-I love you." Finally, it came to the kiss they leaned in and not too long after their lips connected both had their eyes closed. The Kiss was passionate and deep and lasted a while, before pulling apart and looking at each other like they had never felt a spark between them that strong before and everyone clapped.

Time skip to the airport.

We were about to leave to go back home. Jess and Tom had dropped us off, we hugged them both and turned to leave when Jess grabbed my arm. "can we talk please before you go." I looked at her worried I knew something was off between her and Tom since earlier on today as the car ride was quiet between them. "of course, what's wrong Jess." She looked back at Tom before looking back at me. "what does it mean if you Kiss someone and it feels different to other Kisses." I gave her a hug and turned her towards Tom and Joe. "you go talk to him and figure this out ok. Now Joe and I have to go I love you we will talk later." Jess nodded her head and we started walking towards Joe and Tom. Jess hugged Joe and we said goodbye to Jess and tom and hoped onto the plane this was such a good few weeks.